Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing I torrented was:

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    ice, you seen top gear? i hear that is a quality show. thinking of checking it out.
    I have never heard of it until just now... I'll check it out.

I have been watching Bull Run.... if you like cars and you like Survivor you will probably like Bull Run. It's a Road Rally with interesting characters and Survivor type twists.... filmed with a total budget of about $6. I also like that Bull Run is filmed around my stomping grounds.

These cable network shows are interesting.... It's funny but I had never heard of Breaking Bad or Burn Notice until a few weeks ago.... Breaking Bad was really good and I just watched the first episode of Burn Notice, which was better than 90% of the crap on network TV.

[img]http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2989
    /3561/32471780010_large.jpg[/img]

That car is F-I-N-E FINE! I can't wait until things get somewhat back to normal with business because the first thing I plan to do is go to a Mecum muscle car auction and get anything from 1969 that I can afford. The dream car would be a Shelby of course, but I don't think I will ever have that much disposable cash.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    The dream car would be a Shelby of course, but I don't think I will ever have that much disposable cash.
    Most real Shelby's are now trailer queens, they have become to valuable to actually drive on the road. Most Shelby's you see on the road now days are actually clones.

Court jails Pirate Bay founders

A court in Sweden has jailed four men behind The Pirate Bay (TPB), the world's most high-profile file-sharing website, in a landmark case.

Frederik Neij, Gottfrid Svartholm Warg, Carl Lundstrom and Peter Sunde were found guilty of breaking copyright law and were sentenced to a year in jail.

They were also ordered to pay $4.5m (

A DVD Screener of Avatar is up......

just make sure you have peer guardian2 up and running

A DVD Screener of Avatar is up......

I liked Avatar.... but I thought the script was much closer to Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves.

I liked Avatar.... but I thought the script was much closer to Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves.

I'd say Pocahontas

I guess that's the problem.... I've never seen Pocahontas.... I pee standing up.

some Trace Bundy cds, The Everlast discography, and Sherlock Holmes
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

Underbelly

If you are looking for something good and new to torrent this is the show!

This is the number 1 show in Australia, it's really good and is something of a cross between The Sporano's and The Wire. Only even better, since it's based on true events.

I first caught a glimpse of this show on DirecTV's 101 network. I have watched Season 2 and it's good, next up for me is season 1. I watched the seasons in reverse so they would work out correct in time (and also because I discovered Season 2 before learning there was actually a season 1). Season 2 (Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities) is really the prequel to the series and deals with the years 1976 and 1987.

Underbelly (the first season) deals with the 1995 - 2004 gangland war in Melbourne.

The series has been given the green light for a third season which will be "Underbelly: The Golden Mile". I have no clue what the third season will deal with.

Breaking Bad. I'm seriously hooked on this show.

The other 2 main characters in interview:

Mountain Misanthrope ScoutColorado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Me too, best show on TV right now. Lot like Dexter - complex plot, complex relationships, both heros working on the darkside. I watched it for quite a while, and didn't realize that he was from Malcolm in the Middle - great actor.
    And Sons of Anarchy - pretty much the Sopranos on the west coast - both gang/mafia themes, but built around the family relationships.

Just finished "Blue Mountain State"... I liked it.... but it's not for everyone...

Name:  Blue-Mountain-Sta&.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  19.5 KB

Next on the list is Comedy Central's "Secert Girlfriend"....

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutColorado View Post
    Me too, best show on TV right now. Lot like Dexter - complex plot, complex relationships, both heros working on the darkside. I watched it for quite a while, and didn't realize that he was from Malcolm in the Middle - great actor.
    And Sons of Anarchy - pretty much the Sopranos on the west coast - both gang/mafia themes, but built around the family relationships.
    I keep hearing about Dexter and Sons of Anarchy. I'll have to check them out.

The last thing I downloaded was Long Way Down. Not quite as good as Long Way Round, but still worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

Holy crap. I've seen nearly all of season 1, but it looks like I need to watch the rest of the series. Seriously badass stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Udink View Post
    Holy crap. I've seen nearly all of season 1, but it looks like I need to watch the rest of the series. Seriously badass stuff there.
    Yeah, that's kind of a spoiler clip there, but it made me download the latest episode

The Pacific, HBO and the newest Dr Who series from BBC. I'm going to have to catch up with Breaking Bad though...

Breaking Bad and Dexter are without a doubt the two best shows on television....

There are several other great series, but those two are head and shoulders above everything else. If you are looking for some good high quality TV to watch I'll recoomend these:

Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    The Wire
    Soprano's
    Underbelly
    Son's of Anarchy (first season is great, second was OK).
    Spartacus: Blood and Sand (the first episode sucked, but the series was awesome by the end).
    Generation Kill