Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing I torrented was:

And speaking of torr..... I mean renting.... I watched two really good movies this weekend...

"The Prestige" and "The Boondock Saints", I thought both were awesome and had never heard of either until a friend recommended them. Now I'm looking for a few more recommendations.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I can't believe your just now seeing Bondock. What a great movie. Anyone else not seen this yet? Go rent it. (Unless your opposed to R ratings for violence, language and some nudity of course). Have you seen Guy Richie's movies? Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Revolver and I missed his new one in theaters recently; Rock'n Rolla. I mention Guy because people who liked Boondock Saints will like his movies, usually.
    I did research and found Vuze. I really like it. Torrenting used to be kind of a pain in the ass, but this puts everything in one place. Nice.

Thanks for the movie recommendations.... I'll check them out.

Love to hear what you think about Guy Ritchie. I listed them chronologically by release date but it really won't matter what order you see them. They do not have related plots or characters. Just mentioning them here makes me think it's time for another screening...

Do not see his movie Swept Away starring Madonna; piece of shit.

I just watched the boondock saints myself. Worth the two hours, for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    I can't believe your just now seeing Bondock. What a great movie. Anyone else not seen this yet? Go rent it. (Unless your opposed to R ratings for violence, language and some nudity of course). Have you seen Guy Richie's movies? Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Revolver and I missed his new one in theaters recently; Rock'n Rolla. I mention Guy because people who liked Boondock Saints will like his movies, usually.
    I did research and found Vuze. I really like it. Torrenting used to be kind of a pain in the ass, but this puts everything in one place. Nice.
    Rent it? Hell just buy it! its like 7 bucks at wally world been a favorite of mine for many years.
    and the cat WHAT WAS ITS NAME?!
    I have a large collection of shot glasses I bought from the BDS Store :D I know I am a sick man, but it cant be helped.
    FU** !! A** !!!
    now make like a tree and get the fuh* outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Rent it? Hell just buy it! its like 7 bucks at wally world been a favorite of mine for many years.
    and the cat WHAT WAS ITS NAME?!
    I have a large collection of shot glasses I bought from the BDS Store :D I know I am a sick man, but it cant be helped.
    FU** !! A** !!!
    now make like a tree and get the fuh* outta here!
    My favorite was the cop 'talking to the body; "Where you goin? Nowhere. This guy's goin nowhere.

MPAA trying to sneak an ISP monitoring provision into the stimulus plan.
    http://publicknowledge.cmail1.com/T/...8E73400EDACAB4

Today was a snow day so the Hot Young Wife and I picked up the first season of Breaking Bad and watched it....

Its a good show and I highly recommend it.

The first season was only 7 episodes. The second seaon is 12 episodes and is currently airing on one of the cable networks.

deadwood season 2 and 3
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by denaliguide
    deadwood season 2 and 3
    Deadwood seasons 1-3

Great minds think alike?

James

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    deadwood season 2 and 3
    Deadwood seasons 1-3

Great minds think alike?

James
    i suppose there could always be a first time.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    deadwood season 2 and 3
    Deadwood seasons 1-3

Great minds think alike?

James
    i suppose there could always be a first time.
    Except one of them isn't qualified.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Deadwood is an awesome series! If you don't mind the foul language, of course.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

I can swear like a sailor.... I'm around iron workers a lot who are well known for their colorful language skills.... but the language in Deadwood causes even me to flinch at times....

But it's a good show....

My next series is Burn Notice.... I hear it's good.

Bolt- for the boys

Just downloaded Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Long ago I made an animated .gif avatar from one of the scenes, but it was deleted from the forum where my wife used it. Couldn't find a backup anywhere, so I had to redo the whole thing. Arthur Dent, turned into yarn and nauseated by the Improbability Drive, hurls into a waste basket:

ice, you seen top gear? i hear that is a quality show. thinking of checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    ice, you seen top gear? i hear that is a quality show. thinking of checking it out.
    I have never heard of it until just now... I'll check it out.

I have been watching Bull Run.... if you like cars and you like Survivor you will probably like Bull Run. It's a Road Rally with interesting characters and Survivor type twists.... filmed with a total budget of about $6. I also like that Bull Run is filmed around my stomping grounds.

These cable network shows are interesting.... It's funny but I had never heard of Breaking Bad or Burn Notice until a few weeks ago.... Breaking Bad was really good and I just watched the first episode of Burn Notice, which was better than 90% of the crap on network TV.