Thread: Corner Canyon TR

Corner Canyon TR

It was girl's night out! My friend Tammy (mtnbiker's wife) had a baby 3 weeks ago and was rewarded with a brand new bike, and arrangement by her husband to get her girlfriend's over for a ride (what a guy!). So, off we went to ride Corner Canyon, from their house in Suncrest.
    We parked a car near the bottom and then left from their house on some really stellar new trail that they've been cutting, it was super good, called the Ghost something (dont remember the names), we cruised down that for a bit then down and around and up onto the Shoreline trail to Bear Creek Bridge. It was awesome, smooth and fast, ups and downs and great views. We left about 7:00 and the temps were great. We came back toward Corner Canyon and went down down, then up up up and over to the car (how's that for a detailed description?) All in all, about 2 hours and a perfect evening. This was the first time I did any real time in CC and appreciated the introduction from Tammy and Ian, I will definitely get out there to play more often!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

wow, 3 weeks after the baby? HARDCORE!!

Yeah, she rocks!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Nice TR and trail hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    wow, 3 weeks after the baby? HARDCORE!!
    No doubt! It hurts sitting on the seat the day after after a long ride but after a baby?!?
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

Hey Kare, thanks for posting your pics. And, yeah I love your trail descriptions... up, up, and up, and over, then down and up the trail, around the ghost thingy.......... you crack me up !

I have to chime in and say yeah seriously my wife is my hero. She's in the middle in the last pic with the white helmet. She gave birth to our little princess on Father's day and I've been SUCH a slacker and haven't posted the announcement

She went all-natural for the delivery and was therefore able to be pretty active within a short time. Her first ride on her new bike was two weeks to the day after Annika was born! Her secret was walking 1-2 miles per day up to the day before she went into labor full time.

Here's her new ride: (now has white spokes and looks even more killer)
    Attached Images Attached Images