Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Dreadlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    ... you are not fired

AWESOME

Actually, that was a concern of mine... I do want to look somewhat presentable for my job, but hell, I'm a computer tech.
    Wait! I thought you were the boss of Alex????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    What does the wife think about them?
    From her runaway note that she left me, not much.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    I thought I had Alzheimer's until I went to the Rubbish bin. btw......it's all Tanya's fault....she started it.

Love the dreadlocks..........this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3inbcb6FQ
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Look good Beech....

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    I thought I had Alzheimer's until I went to the Rubbish bin. btw......it's all Tanya's fault....she started it.

Love the dreadlocks..........this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3inbcb6FQ
    Nice Video! Can you imagine how sweet it would be to have seen Bob in concert?

update; 2 weeks later.

The rubber bands are still in, they'll be breaking any day now. 2 have come out. Every section has locked up now, more or less.

I have been palm rolling, twisting, and waxing every day. I expect another 2 weeks, and they'll have more of the mature look, with no bands left in.

I can pretty much tie them back too. I'll cut the loose thin hairs off the ends of the dreads to blunt them up a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

update

I got rid of all the elastic bands about a month ago. I've been able to wash it like normal hair for about 2 months; twice a week.

but yes, I shower every day.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Not big on dreads I'm going to attempt and grow hair, I've been shaving my head for the past 20+ years I'll probably get annoyed with it eventually and shave it off I do that with beards too, trying that one as well

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Not big on dreads I'm going to attempt and grow hair, I've been shaving my head for the past 20+ years I'll probably get annoyed with it eventually and shave it off I do that with beards too, trying that one as well
    Speaking of appearances, where are your photos? I've never seen you before. It'd be nice to know what the infamous JP looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Speaking of appearances, where are your photos? I've never seen you before. It'd be nice to know what the infamous JP looked like.
    There's a few of me I'll work on it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    There should be some in the moto section, Alison.
    JP, you growing hair will be as successful as Somalians growing crops! I know your type, I will one day be yer type. Honestly, the more hair I got the more baldly my bald spot looks. I am going to keep it short starting any day now. At least my beard is growing strong, heh.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    JP, you growing hair will be as successful as Somalians growing crops! I know your type, I will one day be yer type. Honestly, the more hair I got the more baldly my bald spot looks. I am going to keep it short starting any day now. At least my beard is growing strong, heh.
    It's not that, I shaved my head a long time ago with the death of a friend. He was a Marine just out of high school and died in a motorcycle accident in Japan. Through my high school days, playing football, I didn't even shave my head. The day we got word he died, a few of us got together and shaved our heads. It's been shaved since then, when I'm not lazy, I finish it off in the shower with the Mach III. My head, on many occasions is as clean shaven as one can imagine. I have drew blood on a plethora of occasions doing it

Well I'd like to see you grow yer hair I guess I can only pray that through all those years you developed a bald spot that you're not aware of, heh. Nah, I'm just joking. As a Christian I cannot make fun of you no matter the quality of your hair. Good luck, mate!

all those years you developed a bald spot
    That very well maybe true If it's real bad, I'll just shave it again

all those years you developed a bald spot
    That very well maybe true If it's real bad, I'll just shave it again
    I'll just keep you in my prayers I gotta go to sleep - night all, heh.

Sleep, it's early...01:19