Thread: Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay 2008!!

Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay 2008!!

Just to start, I think the founders of this website should open a running catagory! What's up Somebeech!! Just wanted to post some pic's for this last weekends Wasatch back relay.

This was my first time, but definitely not my last, it was hard, it was brutal, it hurt so bad, and it was the most FUN I have had in a long long time!! A 180 mile relay from Logan to Park City.

Thanks to Trent, Danielle, Leigh, Ser, Melissa and her husband, Ole, Blake, Janet, Darren, Paul, Cory, Kennedee, Stacy, this was my team and drivers.
    Attached Images Attached Images                       

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Congrats!!! I did it last year and LOVED it!! We would have done it again this year, half our team did, but are out of town doing Ironman Coeur d'Alene. (my husband, not me!) :-)

I will definately do WB again next year, it was so awesome - last year was HOT, easily mid 90s on my first leg. The night leg was perfect and I loved it, so peaceful and different. Beautiful scenery, great vibe all the way around.

Again, congratulations on finishing!! Very cool.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Is this the run that was in the canyon east of Ogden? We were heading up to Bear Lake late Friday, going through Randolph, Laketown, Huntsville, etc - and had to be very careful due to all the runners all over that area.

That looked grueling!

Re: Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay 2008!!

Quote Originally Posted by sreed
    Just to start, I think the founders of this website should open a running catagory! What's up Somebeech!! Just wanted to post some pic's for this last weekends Wasatch back relay.
    dood, waz up.

Post 'em up here, man. I know there are plenty of runners here. If we get enough jibber jabber going about it, we'll create the forum.

Lez see them pics!

Re: Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay 2008!!

[quote="sreed"]Just to start, I think the founders of this website should open a running catagory! What's up Somebeech!! Just wanted to post some pic's for this last weekends Wasatch back relay.

Jan took off work here at OO and did this relay! I'm anxious to hear how she did? She gets back to work here wednesday. I think this is her second time.

Would love to see some of your pictures..........