Drinking Songs

Post your favs......

Gretchen Wilson - Here For The Party

Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Jack Daniels Please.......

Or this one will get me in a serious beer drinking mood:

See proof in below photo. Oh yea and who needs a glass when you can just turn the bottle up?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

OK, the cap has to come off first

Toby Keith has quite a few, but just about all of them have been deleted from YouTube

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDQANmQO2g0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eDf8DKMuhbg[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    heheh!! I know. Everyone says the same thing. BUT IT WAS OFF. I MEAN IT TOO. It was the waxy red thing that was left on so it looks like it's not. I SWEAR ON IT!

Quote Originally Posted by JP

PWNT

Bottoms Up!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    Bottoms Up!
    Hey! You are ruining my chances of becoming Bogleys #1 Drunk with this photo Mountain. HAHA!!! GOod going though.

Like Ska?

Buck o nine drinking song link

to talk of drinking and not have anyone yet post this is absurd! Flogging molly Drunken Lullabies link actually any flogging molly is great for drinking, especially seeing them live with a big mug of guiness spinning round a dance floor with your shirt off, stage diving from tables and platforms. Iv seen flogging many times, but 3 of those were in a bar, and those 3 were the best.
    no good videos for this song on youtube, but
    Tobacco island linkl and how could I not include 7 drunken pirates, 7 deadly sins link
    My all time favorite drinking song, in fact my all time favorite flogging molly song, Devils Dance FLoor LINK

The one thing I really hate about bogley is that I write a link and it looks the same as the rest of the text, even if I include a color for that link it still is the same as the rest of the damned text!
    Too much flogging, now Im thirsty for a pint.

with drinking songs though there are two more that MUST be mentioned

Drop Kick Murphys Kiss me Im shit faced link and also from DKM Bar Room Hero link

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    The one thing I really hate about bogley is that I write a link and it looks the same as the rest of the text, even if I include a color for that link it still is the same as the rest of the damned text!
    I underlined your link for you, that helps some... That's what i always do with links....

Hey Beech or Acca... how about fixing links so they show up as a different style of text.... or automatically underline... or something....

guess that works, Ill go edit the rest in a few minutes as there are several links in that post. I find when tis more than 1 its easier to jsut post links to the videos as I have come across some threads with many many videos on the thread its self that bogged my computer down to frozen!
    Not the desktop, but an older lap top I have and use sometimes.
    Thanks for the idea, I dunno why I didnt think to just underline the links! must be because I normally get on bogley in the morning and my brain does not work really well in the am. I dont have an excuse for the times Iv been on in the afternoon :D

guess that works, Ill go edit the rest in a few minutes as there are several links in that post.
    When you link to YouTube if you use:

Code:
    [youtube]LINK HERE[/youtube]
    it will embedd the YouTube video right into Bogley.

well I guess I wont!
    I filled the coffee, had a smoke, made a stop by the bathroom and come to edit my post to add the underlines to the rest and its already done!
    Thanks!

well I guess I wont!
    I filled the coffee, had a smoke, made a stop by the bathroom and come to edit my post to add the underlines to the rest and its already done!
    Thanks!
    Yeah.... I think that was like the fourth time I've used my MOD powers so far this year.

What in the hell was THAT?

If ya'll haven't figured it out by now I listen to a lot of Grechen when I'm
    drinkin'

Come to think of it... I listen to a lot of Grechen while I'm Lovin'...

Think maybe there is a connection between alcohol and sex?

Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    [

Now this is some funny shit. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I do love Snoop Dog but I really like this re-make of Gin and Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Quote Originally Posted by erial
    [

Now this is some funny shit. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I do love Snoop Dog but I really like this re-make of Gin and Juice.
    I was just making a quick scan of the forum and came accross this; FARKIN' HILARIOUS!!

Looks like I've got some downloading to do when I get home.

There used to be a local band in SLC called; The Weed. hey had a song called "Drinking Wine". If you were lucky enough to be at a party that they were performing at, they would always pass around a big bottle of wine during this song. Good Times! Oh, wretched nostalgia!
    Anyone know what I'm talking about? I would love to get my hands on some of their recordings. I know that they had at least one album.