Thread: '08 Zion Noobfest '08 - Pine Creek 2

'08 Zion Noobfest '08 - Pine Creek 2

Holy cow! That was such a great time! Thanks a lot to those of you who put so much time and effort in to this. Tanya, IceAxe, AJ, Bo, and whomever else was in the background of which I was unaware. Thanks Tom for the swag. I am really excited about that book. Despite my ridiculously lame ankle injury, I believe Canyoneering is my new favorite sport, and look forward to doing it a lot more.

It was so much fun meeting everybody in person. I was really trying to restrain myself and play it cool, but it took all my self-control not to hug everyone and jump up and down. I have seen so many pictures of Beech that meeting him was like meeting a celebrity :D, and Tanya was even more beautiful than her pictures. Anyway, I should have gone to the Bogley get togethers sooner, but I just had such a blast meeting people like Winn and Shagster (etc.) and seeing how cool people are. I was really glad to attend dinner at the Pizza Noodle and just meet random people from the site and hang out. Anyway, I loved this weekend and had a blast! Thanks everybody.

Thanks again to AJ and Bo who kept us safe through the canyon!

A bunch of my pictures did not turn out very well (unfortunately) but if anybody wants all of my pictures at full size, let me know.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

P.S. Abirken is way cool! But less any of you believe I am crushing on her and that is why so many pictures are of her, I thought I would clarify that Allison and I agreed to take lots of pictures of each-other and swap.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

OH MY GOODNESS! The pics are wonderful! I just got home, seriously 5 minutes ago. I will get to posting some photos later. But I have alot to say about this weekend and will do it in a bit. Just AMAZING is an understatement.

OK DAN: abirken at yahoo dot com................send away please. :) Zip them up if you can. will be back later.

My thanks to Tanya and Shane are extended for organizing this get together as well. I am glad that it turned out so well and really look forward to shared photos and videos. The people from Bogely RULE!

Looks like a great time!