Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bo Beck

Thanks, Tanya!

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Bo Beck

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    So I have always loved this site, and still have a high opinion of most people on here, but what I learned this weekend was that the coolest person on this site, is non-other than our Bo_Beck. He almost did not go with us because of a shoulder injury but did and made such a difference. Anyway thanks a lot Bo! You are a new personal role model.
    Dan, I'm just another person that goes through life with the same ups and downs as anyone else. I almost didn't come to the Fest believing that I would not be able to participate and just be a burden, but then realized that I might be useful by providing car shuttles or some such. I really wanted to meet the Bogleyites badly. I am so very glad that I made the decision to come. I honestly can say that I've made friends that I otherwise would not have made. I have always been leary of e-mail, internet and text messaging. All of my friends from Bogley have dispelled my disbelief and hesitation completely!

I Thank You Dan, and everyone else. You all are the COOLEST! I really look forward to getting together again soon!

Hope that your ankle heals quickly and completely! I still can't believe that you pushed on! Good on Ya Mate!

In my book WIN is the Coolest on Bogley! Win you are my hero and I'm looking forward to getting out with you and Yo soon!

Bo is the man for sure. He was a riot in the subway and pinecreek. One hell of a guy . Thanks Bo for such a great time. I look forward to meeting up with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    And a tip of the cap to Bo's spouse for letting him go off so often on all these adventures with all of us.
    You are so right Jeff! I only wish that she enjoyed outdoor activities as I do and I would be scarce, or better yet you all could meet the nicest and funniest woman on the planet! ILHD!

Rookie

thanks

Great meeting you at the PN. You were entertaining and very informitive.
    Good luck with your shoulder!
    "All we are is a result of what we have thought"

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck
    In my book WIN is the Coolest on Bogley! Win you are my hero and I'm looking forward to getting out with you and Yo soon!
    Wellll, I gotta agree that Win is pretty darn cool - having not yet met Bo yet. Win and Yo are terrific, and definitely worthy of emulating!

Great seeing photos of you in the canyon, Win, and (I keep saying this...) sure wish I could have been there!

Bogley BigShot
    Since this is a praise Bo thread... here are a couple of Bo shots!

A moderator should move this thread to canyoneering.

nice photos, tanya, thanks for including them here.

i really like the one with the paintbrush ... nice! :D

Those are cool pictures!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Bo is a hottie!!!!!