Thread: Why I Hate 2008 NBA Finals

Why I Hate 2008 NBA Finals

I would like to see someone else win a title besides the same broken record. I was really pulling for the Hornets after the Jazz lost to the Lakers.

The attached chart illustrates my point.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Man I feel the same way. I was crushed when the Jazz lost to the Lakers. I was pulling for a Pistons Hornets finals after the Jazz lost. I know the Pistons have won it many times in the past, but you can't hate a team like the Pistons or Spurs that play as a team, and don't have a lot of former gang members on the team. they win with class.

Quote Originally Posted by colbylee
    Man I feel the same way. I was crushed when the Jazz lost to the Lakers. I was pulling for a Pistons Hornets finals after the Jazz lost. I know the Pistons have won it many times in the past, but you can't hate a team like the Pistons or Spurs that play as a team, and don't have a lot of former gang members on the team. they win with class.
    So what team has "a lot" of former gang members? Paul Pierce threw up a gang sign in April so apparently he must have been a gang member, more likely just thinks he's tough.

The classy Pistons include Rasheed Wallace, Juan Dixon, Jason Maxiell, and Rodney Stuckey. All of whom have had gang affiliations, jail time, or rough pasts. Today's NBA doesn't have teams without that. Not even the precious Jazz, though they are on the lower end when it comes to guys with past character issues. If they want to win a title though, they're gonna need a real center. Okur isn't gonna cut it if you want to win it all.