Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Everyone Listening to?

Re: What's Everyone Listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Most people have never heard of Tom Waits
    I'm not a huge fan (he's often kinda weird), but I remember how I heard about Tom Waits. In '95 an opening scene in the movie Things to Do in Denver When Your Dead had Andy Garcia cruising on a highway to the song Jockey Full Of Bourbon by Tom. I had never heard him before so I checked the soundtrack and bought a Waits album in order to get that song.
    I still love that song, it's on a roadtrip playlist on my iPod with Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3 (from the Sopranos), Dance Me To The End by Leonard Cohen, Devils and Dust by Springsteen, I Won't Back Down by Johnny Cash and Burn Burn Burn by Ronnie Elliot. A few others...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Received Coldplay's "VivaLaVida" a couple days ago for my birthday. Listened to it once already, but need to keep at it. I've thouroughly enjoyed the other Coldplay albums I own.

One of my other favorite groups is Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, my hometown band, from So Cal. I've been a big fan of them since their early days, going back about 15 years or so, and it was fun to get to attend their concert on July 12th at the Sandy Amphitheater. I'd not seen them in concert in about 6 years, so it was a nice treat to enjoy them in the intimate setting which the Sandy Amphitheater provides.

The best part of the evening was sticking around after the show.....Got to meet the band again and have my photo taken with the boys. Treated my wife and I like family members, and chatted with them like it was old times. Made for one memorable birthday present!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All roads, all codes!"

Mooseman: SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great evening.

As for me, I'm listening to cheesy spa music which is what I have to listen to all day..............................I wonder what my clients would do if I threw in some AC/DC?