Thread: Twilight Concert Series

Twilight Concert Series

Does anyone on here attend these cool concert during the summer months in Salt Lake City? The new lineup is up on the City Weekly website www.slweekly.com. It's a really good lineup this year. Check it out, it's fun and free, and best of all they serve beer (GOOD BEER)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

This seems really cool. Thanks for the heads up. I have lived in towns where they had Friday night concerts in the park, but didn't know SLC had anything like this. Thanks.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

That sounds great! Either your link is bad or I'm just so horrible with computers that I can't even click on something correctly. Do you have a direct link to the lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett
    That sounds great! Either your link is bad or I'm just so horrible with computers that I can't even click on something correctly. Do you have a direct link to the lineup?
    I'm bad at computers. Sorry. Just try typing it in a search engine under Twilight Concert Series or SLC Arts Council.

I did, thanks. And a HUGE thank you for bringing this up. I'm really looking forward to it.

http://www.slcgov.com/Arts/twilight/
    These shows get packed, so arrive a bit early and post up. I recommend riding tracks or peddling. Also, alcohol is venue priced, but you can buy a soda at Carls Jr. across the street and spice it up.

WARNING! - women will fight you for the bathroom, so come mentally prepared.

It is a great scene for any age. Bring your kids, bring your mom, bring your drinking buddies, but keep your ass in your pants. This is not the place to show it off.
    Outside is the best side

Quote Originally Posted by crankshank
    http://www.slcgov.com/Arts/twilight/
    These shows get packed, so arrive a bit early and post up. I recommend riding tracks or peddling. Also, alcohol is venue priced, but you can buy a soda at Carls Jr. across the street and spice it up.

WARNING! - women will fight you for the bathroom, so come mentally prepared.

It is a great scene for any age. Bring your kids, bring your mom, bring your drinking buddies, but keep your ass in your pants. This is not the place to show it off.
    Very true. It's getting bigger and bigger every year. This year is going to be huge with acts like The Roots, Nada Surf, and Broken Social Scene.

A good trick is digging a hole in the flower beds the night before and hiding a six pack or twelve pack in the dirt. Tried it last year, and work perfectly.

I'll be at The Roots and Yonder Mountain String Band for sure! I'll try to hit a few others as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    I'll be at The Roots and Yonder Mountain String Band for sure! I'll try to hit a few others as well!
    The Roots is going to be insane. They are a really good band, on of the few hip-hop groups I like. Come early, and get in line, remember you can have two beers per-visit to the beer line.

Rookie

what a line up

What a great line up , I have not seen keller since telluride's 30th anniversary. Now right in the backyard. Then the roots and de la soul. Should be great music this year!!
    "All we are is a result of what we have thought"

Rookie

what a line up

What a great line up , I have not seen keller since telluride's 30th anniversary. Now right in the backyard. Then the roots and de la soul. Should be great music this year!!
    "All we are is a result of what we have thought"