Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1859

Thread: What are you doing right now?

resting from a huge chinese dinner at our local place. Seven people and we ordered family style. Holy crap I'm full.
    ...that is where our sons wanted to go to celebrate our last son's HS graduation today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trying to roll outta bed and feeling some sunburn from a day at the lake.

Suffering from insomnia and trying to find a cute boy to go canyoneering with. Not many cute, single canyoneer types here in Northeast Florida.
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Suffering from insomnia and trying to find a cute boy to go canyoneering with. Not many cute, single canyoneer types here in Northeast Florida.
    Is 27 good for ya? Heh.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Watching toy story 3for the 1,000,000,000,000 time with my 2 year old girl

MasterChef the new season !!

watching post game from the Boston Bruins ass-kicking of the gutless Vancouver Cannots

Watching the WWDC Keynote.

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Is 27 good for ya? Heh.
    Aww, only 27? I'd break you! How's 40 work for you? Actually, by the time I'd get to the canyons 41. I think you may be a doing little of this ---> hehehe

Your folks still married?

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Aww, only 27? I'd break you! How's 40 work for you? Actually, by the time I'd get to the canyons 41. I think you may be a doing little of this ---> hehehe

Your folks still married?
    40? You definitely do not look like 40 geez.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    40? You definitely do not look like 40 geez.
    I get that from 20-somethings all the time, ha! I certainly can't credit it to clean livin'.

So right now I'm about to go for a run. That's what I'm doing right now.

Sitting in HR training...

Sitting in front of a fan, in my underwear, in a Dominican Republic army barracks. Sweating at 11 at night.

But at least there's internet access.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryffman View Post
    now I am looking a really nice online shop for shopping for me and my family. could some one here give me some tips about it? and remember It should be discountable also. :)

FAIL

Making grilled cheese! :D
    Apparently, shouting "remix" when someone with a stutter talks is frowned upon.

Editing footage from today's session out on Pineview Reservoir

Name:  vlcsnap-2011-06-11&.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  38.9 KB

Covering the Republican Presidential Debate in New Hampshire while I'd rather be at home watching game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final
    Name:  vermsup01..jpg
Views: 117
Size:  161.8 KB
    Name:  repdebatehall..jpg
Views: 125
Size:  174.7 KB

Eating fresh watermelon and surfing Bogley. I just got done setting up a wireless range extender in my kitchen. I hope it gives me a little more interweb juice in this area.

Pretty slick little plug 'n play unit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004YAYM06

Trying to ignore the TV. I am all for netflix and all but I do get pretty sick of watching TV Show Seasons.... If a medical show exists I think I have seen every episode ughh
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum