Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

In from bowling. Keeping a co-worker active.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm currently coming down with something. Fever, achiness, feeling cold, etc. Still haven't puked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    I'm currently coming down with something. Fever, achiness, feeling cold, etc. Still haven't puked yet.

There is a horrible stomach flu going around here in our valley. I feel for ya!!!! Drink lots of bubbly stuff and get ready to drop 10 lbs in 24 hours. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    There is a horrible stomach flu going around here in our valley. I feel for ya!!!! Drink lots of bubbly stuff and get ready to drop 10 lbs in 24 hours. Hang in there!
    ooh, maybe I can catch the flu? That'd get me down to my target weight, then I can start eating sugar again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    ooh, maybe I can catch the flu? That'd get me down to my target weight, then I can start eating sugar again!
    All the super models do it. HAHA!! Whatever! Don't get all MAN-O-REXIC on us Beech.

I just got a new laptop!!!! It is really cool......ok you can make fun of me if you want, but it even smells great!

Don't know much about it, except the kid said to keep it!

A new toy to keep me entertained.

Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    I just got a new laptop!!!! It is really cool......ok you can make fun of me if you want, but it even smells great!

Don't know much about it, except the kid said to keep it!

A new toy to keep me entertained.

Life is good!

YAY!! I love new electronics too. The smell of new plastic........YUMMY!!!

I didn't know where to start, so I went straight here.

I supposed to set up an AIM account per the kid, but coming here is easier.

ps: anyone know where to go to set-up an AIM account?

Just go to AOL.com and find the AIM download...................personally, I think AIM SUCKS BUTT. But if it's for your kiddo.......then you gotta do it.

Just go to AOL.com and find the AIM download...................personally, I think AIM SUCKS BUTT. But if it's for your kiddo.......then you gotta do it.
    Thanks!

I will check it out in the morning....too tired to learn anymore stuff tonight.

Hope you're feeling better

it's been a little while since i set up mine. but try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/4pmap2

Thank heavens it's friday, even though it's only morning and the weather is crappy. Sitting at work, reading Bogley, drinking coffee. I think I'm gonna go get that breakfast burritto while I can, heh.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

What do you mean busted? You or me? Heh, are you my boss? Co-worker?

Nice; finished last minute packing, had breakfast with the boy, just waiting for Josh & his girls and we'll be on our way to a fun wet Swell weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Hope you're feeling better
    Much better this morning, thanks. I'm glad my weekend won't be ruined by being sick.

About to go out for some last minute supplies before Sunday's backpacking trip, then off to lunch with my old flight instructor, and take him and some other pilots on a tour of the control tower.

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Thank heavens it's friday, even though it's only morning and the weather is crappy. Sitting at work, reading Bogley, drinking coffee. I think I'm gonna go get that breakfast burritto while I can, heh.
    What about watching those carbs??????? HAHA!!!

As of this coming monday ;-) In other news, one more proof that I have a conscience: my boss came in and we joked around what brought us to work on a friday ahead of a long weekend. I said I don't have that much sick time to pretend that I have the flu, he said he has a lot of work. So I offered to help out ;-) Another + with the guy in heaven. Yeah!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum