Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    waiting for my 'turn' in the shower so I can go get a MASSAGE!!
    MUST BE NICE!

I am going for a bike ride here in a bit. I have the day off. YAY! Then off to my dance class to practice for our Goddess Festival.
    goddess festival? Do we get pictures?!

Sho thang! Better yet...........you guys should just come to Glenwood Springs to watch. We are going to have Belly dancing, fire dancing, drum circles....going to be a whole lotta Goddess Love going on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

..recovering from my wonderful massage and not so fun physical therapy...did I mention it was a wonderful massage? I'm gonna have to settle for pics - no drivey fo me...

MUST BE NICE!

I am going for a bike ride here in a bit. I have the day off. YAY! Then off to my dance class to practice for our Goddess Festival.

Sho thang! Better yet...........you guys should just come to Glenwood Springs to watch. We are going to have Belly dancing, fire dancing, drum circles....going to be a whole lotta Goddess Love going on.

Right now, I'm doing paper work , wishing I was at some killer souding "Goddess Festival". Just the name alone makes me want to be there. Why aren't there more of thses things. Oh wait, I know, because the word would get out and the "Goddess Festival" would turn into a "Sausage festival".
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett
    MUST BE NICE!

Right now, I'm doing paper work , wishing I was at some killer souding "Goddess Festival". Just the name alone makes me want to be there. Why aren't there more of thses things. Oh wait, I know, because the word would get out and the "Goddess Festival" would turn into a "Sausage festival".
    True dat.

Watching Sports Center and waiting for my turn in the bathroom. The wife has a monopoly on the place.

I am sitting here, sipping coffee, realizing that my 5 days off is about to come to an end in about one hour. SUCKS. I've also come to realize that I really don't like work as much as I think I do.

I shared my pickles with co-workers, heh. They liked them. Now I am just waiting for the day to be over - I don't have to be back at work until Monday ;-)
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

I am sitting here, sipping coffee, realizing that my 5 days off is about to come to an end in about one hour. SUCKS. I've also come to realize that I really don't like work as much as I think I do.
    What did you do with your five days Alison?

I woke up for the third morning in a row, wanting to call in sick to work and just sleep in! But alas, I'd rather use my sick days for vacation!

I'm here in the office ~ trying to make a two hour task last for 5 hours (I'm leaving at 2 PM today ~ Yippee!).

I'm gonna try my hand at making beer tonight!
    ~ My caving grotto is making and bottling their own beer for an upcoming event and I volunteered as one of the brew mistresses.
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    What did you do with your five days Alison?

I woke up for the third morning in a row, wanting to call in sick to work and just sleep in! But alas, I'd rather use my sick days for vacation!

I'm here in the office ~ trying to make a two hour task last for 5 hours (I'm leaving at 2 PM today ~ Yippee!).

I'm gonna try my hand at making beer tonight!
    ~ My caving grotto is making and bottling their own beer for an upcoming event and I volunteered as one of the brew mistresses.

I took my children to Denver and Boulder for 4 days. We went to the zoo, butterfly pavillion, school shopping, etc.....did a family thing. It was fun!! Back at home, I did a long bike ride, took care of things around the house and spent time with my Belly dance group practicing for our upcoming festival. So yea.....I had a great 5 days off. I originally wanted to plan a Zion excursion but with it being so hot, decided to postpone to doing something down that way in Sept. when I can take another few days off. This weekend, I am hiking Mt. Sopris with friends. Looking forward to it.

Let me know how your beer making goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like fun. Girl, I know all too well that waking up and not wanting to go to work thing. As I sit here with a client in 45 minutes, I still haven't showered, kid still in jammies and needing to get to daycare. YUP! That's how I roll!!!! HAHA!! Have a great day!!!!!!

Going to bed. Good Night!!!!

Just got up, going to take a shower and I am of to Sturgis ;-) I'll be back Monday.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Packing again!

....and laundry

Grinding out a Friday. . .and waiting for the Olympics tonight.

Ahh, is it the weekend yet.....oh wait, it's always a weekend

I am waiting on a greasy lunch to get here to cure my TOO MANY PINKITNIS that I drank last night.

Going to finish packing this afternoon for my trek up Mt. Sopris tomorrow.

I am waiting on a greasy lunch to get here to cure my TOO MANY PINKITNIS that I drank last night.

Going to finish packing this afternoon for my trek up Mt. Sopris tomorrow.

Seeing double????

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Seeing double????

Girl you just cracked my shite up!!!! That's funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................not now but last night I sure was!!!

....laughing at Allison!

....now remembering why I do not eat turkey dogs from Wienerschnitzel. too late the heartburn is coming on.

....off to StarBucks to make the heartburn worth it!!!

I'm having fun eating dirt with my new clipless pedals.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum