Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1859

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Wearing my new snow boots
    I've been banned from wearing snow boots / snow shoes for the remainder of winter!

Went snowshoeing Saturday and found the only hole along the trail, resulting in a fractured ankle compounded by a torn ligament!
    Ohhh dude that really sucks.

Hope you heal quick and I hope they gave you some really good drugs.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get well soon, Brute!
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

I've been banned from wearing snow boots / snow shoes for the remainder of winter!

Went snowshoeing Saturday and found the only hole along the trail, resulting in a fractured ankle compounded by a torn ligament!
    Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear it. Hope it heals quickly. Can you still ride at all or too painful? How long will you be down?

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don

Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear it. Hope it heals quickly. Can you still ride at all or too painful? How long will you be down?
    Thanks, all! I only promised to stop snow shoeing or any strenuous foot-based activity. This will not stop my upcoming ride in Nevada mid-Feb.

Hurts like hell, but provided I stay off it and stay on my machine, I should be good to go.

As for downtime, I was told to expect at least 60 days in this leg brace thing.

Stupid foot-propelled outdoor activities!!! Get better soon!

60 days is a long time to hobble. Good that you can still ride or it would be really tough. Take care and best wishes on a fast recovery.

Ouch! Gotta be careful out there. I saw three people carted off the groomers today, and we were only there for two hours!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Oh Brute - dude, that sucks! (ya get any pics?) - had to ask
    Nice.

Watching the snow come down this morning and wondering when I need to go clear the driveways

resulting in a fractured ankle compounded by a torn ligament!
    See that, the quad is safer

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    JP......what sign are you? But Aries is actually the start of the Zodiac calendar.
    On the Chinese calender, the Cock and Aries on the Zodiac calendar

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Morning Bogley... how did you all sleep? I actually slept great last night. Time for some coffee.

Hey for those of you following the winter fest thread. Skiing has been canceled in the daytime. Only Night skiing and sadly I won't be able to join. But I will see everyone after at dinner.
    Chere'

Thanks for asking, Blueeyes. I slept like a baby but not long enough. I must curb my need for useless internet knowledge that keeps me up until 11 p.m.

Meanwhile, I am looking for some living room furniture - a couch and a love seat - so if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can find decently priced stuff, let me know
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

BRUTE- Get to feeling better. Sorry to hear about your injury.

So folks, I am home today with a sick kiddo.......it's his third day of not being well. Hubby stayed home with him yesterday. So today was the trade. I didn't sleep well b/c he was up and down most of the night with fever and stomach issues. I am beat. I plan on spending today attempting to get organized for my road trip to SLC since I am home doing not much of anything. ALSO, send good JUJU my way so I don't get sick. I've lysoled and bleached the hell out of everything. I'm not going to get sick, I'm not going to get sick.......

Wishing I was working.....
    Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Thanks for asking, Blueeyes. I slept like a baby but not long enough. I must curb my need for useless internet knowledge that keeps me up until 11 p.m.

Meanwhile, I am looking for some living room furniture - a couch and a love seat - so if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can find decently priced stuff, let me know
    If you're looking for used stuff check the KSL.com Classifieds.

This damn rain, when will it stop so I could head out and plow

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow

If you're looking for used stuff check the KSL.com Classifieds.
    KSL.com classifieds that is some awesome stuff highly addictive so watch it.
    Chere'

Thats a nice CAT. I want one!!!

It's the big one, it's like 12,000lbs It works real well, especially how you can just spin that thing around on the dime and it's not all that long...even with the plow. The only bad thing...ice. That thing slides around like there's no tomorrow. No stopping that puppy when it does go Well, some snow or a snowbank

You plowing for the Bates motel JP?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum