Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1859

Thread: What are you doing right now?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Ever feel like you are burning the candle from both ends and the middle. Only 15 more weeks!
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hola folks. I relaxing and thinking I should have something to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Ever feel like you are burning the candle from both ends and the middle. Only 15 more weeks!
    15 more weeks? Of what my friend? Hop on IM later and let's have a quick chat. Inquiring minds would like to know whats been going on in Chere's world.

I am about to call an old friend to have a quick chat and then I'LL BE BACK to harass you Bogleys further.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    Hola folks. I relaxing and thinking I should have something to drink.

Salute!

Like them Smilies, don't ya

Vodka and watered-down (it's too sweet) cranberry juice
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    With a twist of lime, lemon or orange......YUMMY!

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    With a twist of lime, lemon or orange......YUMMY!
    Nah Nothing fancy schmancy. I'm old school If I run out of cranberry, I'll drink it with water, heh.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    15 more weeks? Of what my friend? Hop on IM later and let's have a quick chat. Inquiring minds would like to know whats been going on in Chere's world.

I am about to call an old friend to have a quick chat and then I'LL BE BACK to harass you Bogleys further.
    15 more weeks of working in SL at the clinic. Between that job, Weber, playing mom and being and Adjunct, I just feel like I am burning the candle at both ends and in the middle. I thought that when you graduated you were suppose make enought to survive and catch up on the sleep you missed studying. Ha ha ha ha. That has not happened yet and it will be two years this May. So in 15 weeks I will have worked one full year as Med Tech, that is what I received my degree in. Then I can feel like I at least used my degree for its intended purpose.

I have stories Alison we do need to talk. Tomorrow night ...I gotta get to bed tonight.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Watching American Idol auditions

Wishing you were there auditioning too.

Visiting my son in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at LDS Hospital. He's on day 2 of a month long stay. We're just waiting around in his room for the evening chemo round to arrive.
    Yes, we will be watching American Idol also!!!!!
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve
    Visiting my son in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at LDS Hospital. He's on day 2 of a month long stay. We're just waiting around in his room for the evening chemo round to arrive.
    Oh man. This sounds really tough for all of you. Keep your spirits up, and know that prayers are coming your way. Hope your son manages OK, and will be on his way to recovery soon.

American Idol?
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Just now eating dinner, leftover sushi. Went snowshoeing after work; a few miles up Grove Creek Canyon in PG. Saw bunches of deer. Had a good time and afterward a really good coffee.

TS,
    I was focused on my post and didn't read yours. A good friend of mine went through the same thing a few years ago with his little daughter. Wish there was something I could say to make it easier. I hope everything goes well with the treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve
    Wow, this is rough. I remember the clean bill of health he got in the spring, and how quickly it came back. We're all thinking of you, and hoping for the best for your whole family. Keep us posted!

I had to listen to my wife watching American Idol while I was making some salsa this evening. *sigh* Can't stand it, myself!

Hang in there tallsteve!

Stuck in a Video Teleconference meeting originating on the east coast. They just put up an agenda slide showing a 1300-1500 schedule. Suck. I'm hungry and lunch just got boned.

My first Bogley post via Blackberry!

Getting ready to make a nacho and slurpee run...extra chili.

Wishing I could smoke a cigarette (yuk i know). Being stressed (I could lose my job). Being confused (Wolfcreek threw me thru a loop). Hungry for something fattening (nachos like Acca). Attempting to get my ass to bed (b/c of stress).

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum