Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1859

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Why can't cha? I have been wondering why Kapitan isn't joining us other then for dinner tonight....
    I have to work, Chere'. We're behind schedule with stuff.
    I was wondering the same thing. Darn work! Gets in the way of everything. HEHE!! It'll be nice to see you even if it is for food and drink.
    Yep :D Anybody heading to the restaurant before 10?
    If I hustle there, I may be there by about 9. I'll text ya when I have a better idea.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Why can't cha? I have been wondering why Kapitan isn't joining us other then for dinner tonight....
    I have to work, Chere'. We're behind schedule with stuff.
    I was wondering the same thing. Darn work! Gets in the way of everything. HEHE!! It'll be nice to see you even if it is for food and drink.
    Yep :D Anybody heading to the restaurant before 10?
    If I hustle there, I may be there by about 9. I'll text ya when I have a better idea.
    Cool

I just hope the volcano does not blow up. I would hate to miss it
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Just finished a 20.4 mile urban MTB ride.....feeling GOOD.....

I sitting here all drugged up with an ice pack tied around my head. I had my wisdom teeth pulled today. Hoping I will be good to do something this weekend, I was hoping to snowshoe Green Pond tomorrow but I dont see that happing. At the very least I hope I can throw back a few beers during the superbowl.

Getting ready to leave the snow for the sun of that Sunshine State

Headed to climb Lepord Skin! First climb since RT Surg. and I'm psyched! I think I'll let Janette lead all four pitches, but I may change my mind once on the rock!?

getting ready to head out for the snowshoe....

She y'all there.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Nor'easter headed this way shortly, so I'm heading to the Sunshine State around 12am your time Just about ready to go

Just back from the gym.... Makes me feel a little better about what I am going to ingest over the next 10 hours or so.......

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I am not getting out of my PJ's.

The last two days have been so much fun! I will get pics posted as soon as I can.

You all missed yummy beer cakes this morning!
    Chere'

waiting to see some pics from the last two days...lol

I am not getting out of my PJ's.

The last two days have been so much fun! I will get pics posted as soon as I can.

You all missed yummy beer cakes this morning!

I need that recipe again! KILLER BEER PANCAKES! Nothing like a little hair of the dog in your breakfast.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Still in my PJ's and LMAO at the pics Alison posted of us at The Wine Cellar.
    Chere'

ME TOO! We are TROUBLE. No not really.......but we sure did have a great time.

You two ARE trouble! .....and I loved every second of it...............well, except for the creepy woman at the bar stalking us I didnt know you could DO that with a glowstick

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker

You two ARE trouble! .....and I loved every second of it...............well, except for the creepy woman at the bar stalking us I didnt know you could DO that with a glowstick

MUST RE-PHRASE the above GHB! Creepy woman at the bar stalking YOU........she had her eyes SET on the prize. I'll never think the same thing again when I see a glow stick. Poor Don missed that......next time let that be a lesson to sit facing the front.

Lots of inside jokes in this thread today; makes me feel bad for the lurkers. (Of course all you lurkers were invited so maybe try coming out next time).

Anyone know where I left my dignity last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Don

Lots of inside jokes in this thread today; makes me feel bad for the lurkers. (Of course all you lurkers were invited so maybe try coming out next time).

On Cheres floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Don

On Cheres floor?
    Oh, I don't think I brought it to the bar. I must have left it at the Sushi place...

dignity? we dont need no stinkin dignity I just need my bodyguards around me when I get stalked by creepy bisexual women

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum