Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May Bogley Night???

May Bogley Night???

What happened to the Bogley night this month? It's the 20th and still have heard no word. Did I not have enough posts to get invited or what? I say we put another one together.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: May Bogley Night???

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOU812
    What happened to the Bogley night this month? It's the 20th and still have heard no word. Did I not have enough posts to get invited or what? I say we put another one together.

Sorry Dave. We had it and it was awesome. We just decided to be more exclusive this month. J/K. If there is a Bogley night this month, I am likely to go, so I am in favor of it.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Do we drink and drive? I don't have a designated driver! Heh, ok, I'll just have one beer then.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

May's almost over..... :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Do we drink and drive? I don't have a designated driver! Heh, ok, I'll just have one beer then.
    One beer? One Utah beer? Egad!

I lived 17 years in Germany, and one Utah beer = 1/16 of a german beer.

Besides, is it possible to just have ONE BEER? NOT! One beer = 3 beers, then 3 beers = 6 beers, etc..

OK, so I am getting wasted but someone must be kind to take me home or hail me a cab, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    "I am so drunk, I shouldn't be driving. Wait! don't listen to self, you are drunk". - Homer J. Simpson

Say where and when. Bohemian Brewery was good last time. But I got screwed getting crab cakes, too small. I would do red rock or squatters. Good grub.

http://www.redrockbrewing.com

http://www.squatters.com

What ya need is a skull valley bogley night.
    no one around, the desert, easy to find large spaces to camp, or take over a campground in the woods on teh grantsville side, places for tents and RVs and what not, wander back and forth from fire to fire, get drunk and pass out, no driving. do it on a saturday, head home sunday, no DUI, no wrecks no jails. Skull valley is good for guns as well, but do I want to be in the west desert with a bunch of drunks I dont know with guns?

Guns, Beer and Fireworks = Jail Time

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Guns, Beer and Fireworks = Jail Time
    Sounds like just another good ol' American 4th of July to me!
    "All roads, all codes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Bring women and I'll think about it.
    I will only be bringing one for me, and I dont share.
    Now before I had this one and before she cleaned out my messenger, I coulda hooked ya up one for an evenings entertainment. Yo deal with meeting them in person and talking? Some people can some can't, but for those that can, the easiest place I ever found was in Trax, a private club in Tooele just north of the wall to wall mart, and it even has a motel across the parking lot.
    If you cant find one in there, then a visa gold card in a cat house wouldnt do ya any good either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    but for those that can, the easiest place I ever found was in Trax, a private club in Tooele just north of the wall to wall mart, and it even has a motel across the parking lot.
    If you cant find one in there, then a visa gold card in a cat house wouldnt do ya any good either.

WOW! I don't know what to say to this.

Now before I had this one and before she cleaned out my messenger,
    OWN3D

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    but for those that can, the easiest place I ever found was in Trax, a private club in Tooele just north of the wall to wall mart, and it even has a motel across the parking lot.

I do.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken

I do.

I didn't think things like THAT existed in Utah......once again, remind me NOT to attend this Bogley get together.

May is almost over so it's either Friday night or Saturday night. Let's do it Saturday night into Sunday so we can get it over with the June night out as well ;-)

you apparently never hung out in the same places as me in utah then!
    and Trax is in Tooele, I thuoght everyone knew Tooele girls where a bit, shall we say, Loose. and years back The Main Event and Sandy station were the same way.

Beech.... Owned? thats not exactly right but close...