Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride invite Tuesday 5/27/08, Yellow Fork

Ride invite Tuesday 5/27/08, Yellow Fork

Next Tuesday we are riding Yellow fork. Anyone who would like to join in is welcome.
    Here is a link with directions, http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/yellow.htm

It is a long drive for most of us but we are still planning to hit the trail at 6pm.

see you there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am going to try and make it as my first ride. Perhaps.

I think I might like to join ya... :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

A female agreeing to come should double the amount of guys wanting to go! I am going to try and make it!
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

I am there as always bishes!! This is a good un' if you can you should ride it.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I'll plan on it, too!
    Are we there yet?

Getting a good crew.

I've always wanted to ride this trail but wanted to go with a "guide" so this will be good, plus it's not too far from home/work.
    Are we there yet?

This sounds like fun so I will plan on being there. I don't get off work until 5pm and I work in Layton. So I will probably be late. Oh well, catching up to you guys will be motivation to pedal harder
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

I forgot I have a massage appointment at 8:00. I"m going to try to change it, I'll let ya know!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Is this ride still on with all of this rain? I don't know how this trail reacts to rain so I hope it isn't just a mud bath.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

this trail would be fun in the mud...and yes, it would be wet...but who cares! I really wish I could make this one - I love the DH section. Last time I rode it I had my DH rig in tow and had to walk a bunch of the uphill...that would not happen this time, not with my new ride...MAN, what a climbing beast!
    .......and I'd really like to ride with Tree sometime

Thanks, GHB, I'd love to ride with you, too. Perhaps next Tuesday? :-) I cant reschedule my massage appointment for Yellow Fork, so we'll have to catch up with each other another time... I think I better get some mountain bike miles on my legs so I can keep up! :-)

Starting June 3, Tuesdays are the Sugar rides out of White Pine Touring, these are all girl rides in PC. They're pretty fun, so I'll definitely be catching those once in a while, and for sure the first one... depending on where the uutah ride will be.

I'm out of work after the 6th, so anytime someone wants to ride during the week, I'd love to get more miles in.

I am planning on it. It is supposed to be sunny all day and I think it should dry the trail pretty good by 6.

I'll be there around 6pm

Looks like I may not be there- I've had a family thing come up. If I'm not there at 6 then don't wait.
    Are we there yet?

Sure wish I had planned my day a little better...
    Outside is the best side

Where are the pix punchbowl?

I didn't bring my camera to work. I will post tonight!
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?