Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DrInKiNg

HEHE!! All this talk of food in the drinking thread and I think I need to go check out the weight loss thread for some support. I want to gobble down my pantry right about now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    HEHE!! All this talk of food in the drinking thread and I think I need to go check out the weight loss thread for some support. I want to gobble down my pantry right about now.
    Hey......check with Beech or someone to change the "title" on your avatar. It's reading that you are a "Mountain Man". Your photo shows otherwise of course!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Hey......check with Beech or someone to change the "title" on your avatar. It's reading that you are a "Mountain Man". Your photo shows otherwise of course!

Sometimes I act like a man in a womans body so it's ok. Farting, burping, scratching my.......oh wait. Scratching my tits? HAHA!!! No not really. I'm a girlie girl. Yea what's up with that BEECH??! I'm a southern belle too but that's Savannas offical title. Or I can be the illustrated lady?

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!

Sometimes I act like a man in a womans body so it's ok. Farting, burping, scratching my.......oh wait. Scratching my tits? HAHA!!! No not really. I'm a girlie girl. Yea what's up with that BEECH??! I'm a southern belle too but that's Savannas offical title. Or I can be the illustrated lady?
    Southern women don't burp or fart, remember?

That's cool -The Illustrated Lady! You could also be (since you hail originally from Texas) the Yellow Rose of Texas.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Re: DrInKiNg

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    I had a Pina Colada this weekend!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never really liked beer, that was until I was introduced to the Sam Adams flavored beer. Cherry Wheat, Winter Ale, Summer Ale, Black, etc. I was never a daily or weekend drinker, but probably a Sam or two once in a month or so. Or an occasional mixed when out to dinner.

Re: DrInKiNg

[color=white]

I had a Pina Colada this weekend!
    Just learn to shot Tequila and call it good

WHEN I used to drink, my drink of choice was always Vodka, good vodka, grey goose or maybe kettle one, poured over a few ice cubes.
    I also favored white russians. These days I dont drink or rarely do anyways, I had a beer last week, a single damned beer! It was the first one Id had in over a year.
    My standard drink of choice now is a plain ass old coke! classic or cherry.
    I often enjoy a mountain dew though, and i couldnt live with out coffee, no creamer! but half a spoon of sugar is a must!

Bogley BigShot
    Tequila, Vodka --- that's the way to go, just straight! Less calories and feels good! You will have to teach me to shoot that stuff Ice. I am getting addicted to this feeling good thing.

What is a White Russian? Sounds like Alex

I love coffee, but try and not drink it anymore, but in a restaurant for breakfast I can't resisit.

White Russian...
    2 oz Vodka
    2 oz Kahlua
    2 oz heavy whipping cream
    Of course milk could be used in a pinch or Half and Half.

toss in a couple of ice cubes, good to go.
    IN summer i used to drink alot of frosted russians, same thing but skip the cream and toss it in a blender with vanilla ice cream like a milk shake.

Bogley BigShot
    Lot's of calories. I better stick to the straight shots.

Lot's of calories. I better stick to the straight shots.
    Good Vodka (not the cheap stuff) makes a great shot. Alex was the one who told me how to do Vodka the right way.... I asked him how they did it in Russia after I bought some high dollar Vodka in Idaho last year (FWIW: Idaho distills some fine vodka's).

Tequila, Vodka --- that's the way to go, just straight! Less calories and feels good! You will have to teach me to shoot that stuff Ice. I am getting addicted to this feeling good thing.
    When you posted the "pina colada" these lyrics ran through my head....

Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blonde tramp And she's probably getting frisky
    Right now he's probably buying her some Fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot whiskey
    Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick showing her how to shoot a combo
    And he don't know...

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe

Good Vodka (not the cheap stuff) makes a great shot. Alex was the one who told me how to do Vodka the right way.... I asked him how they did it in Russia after I bought some high dollar Vodka in Idaho last year (FWIW: Idaho distills some fine vodka's).

You two will have to teach me.

When you posted the "pina colada" these lyrics ran through my head....

Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blonde tramp And she's probably getting frisky
    Right now he's probably buying her some Fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot whiskey
    Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick showing her how to shoot a combo
    And he don't know...

Yeah... I bet. You are probably the kind of guy who is always off cheating on his woman.

Yeah... I bet. You are probably the kind of guy who is always off cheating on his woman.
    Back in my wild days maybe.... why do you think Tish the Dish tried to kill me? It certainly wasn't because I told her those pants make her butt look big....

But now I'm old and mello... these days I'm a romatic....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    .. these days I'm a romatic....

Good! Wanna go out?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Good! Wanna go out?
    Alex.... you scare me....

But sure.... are you bringing the Vodka????

Bogley BigShot
    I want to watch!

Bad experience with redbull/vodka drinks or was it the jaegermeister and redbull?? i've never been the same.
    That's kinda how I feel about tequila shooters. At a party one night, someone thought it would be funny to throw me into the pool after downing a few shooters and I almost drowned. Even the smell of tequila can make me a little queasy now.

Girl, I'm with you 100% on this one. I can't even look at the bottle of Te-killya!! VOMIT. And btw.....not very nice friends to get ya hammered then throw you in the pool. Shame shame on them!!!
    My younger wilder days. I am living proof though, that you can go into the water hammered and come out stone cold sober. [/quote]

Gads, love the stuff. Drank a fifth for my b-day. Plus whatever else was handed to me.

Don't remember much of the night.

I drink far too much Diet Coke. Hate sugary pop - leaves a terrible aftertaste for me.

Strong beer. No, strong beer. No, really, strong beer. 9 to 11%.

Tequila - mmmm. I often take a little backpacking with me - nothing like it for waking up and hitting the trail. One of these days I need to take margarita mix along, too, and utilize some of that snow all around.

Pepper vodka. Sipping hot - really hot - vodka is a fantastical relaxation exercise.

That Baskin Robbins drink makes me sick just to think about...

I liek Diet Coke fine, but only if its warm, not hot, just room temp. Iced I cant stand it, and hot tastes like ass.
    Im big on sugar :D
    I eat alot of cookies, and deserts, a sweet drink? works well for me but will not satisfy my cravings for desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    Bad experience with redbull/vodka drinks or was it the jaegermeister and redbull?? i've never been the same.
    That's kinda how I feel about tequila shooters. At a party one night, someone thought it would be funny to throw me into the pool after downing a few shooters and I almost drowned. Even the smell of tequila can make me a little queasy now.

Girl, I'm with you 100% on this one. I can't even look at the bottle of Te-killya!! VOMIT. And btw.....not very nice friends to get ya hammered then throw you in the pool. Shame shame on them!!!
    My younger wilder days. I am living proof though, that you can go into the water hammered and come out stone cold sober.
    Gads, love the stuff. Drank a fifth for my b-day. Plus whatever else was handed to me.

Don't remember much of the night.[/quote]

Mountain man........have an iron gut? HAHA!! Sounds like it.