Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TR: Dolores River

What I am to Shane, Adam is to me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Wonderful Photos 'Beech!

Adam... that's just scary what Alex said.

Sombeech - I actually mind a little, some of those pictures are going into my photography portfolio and aren't exactly meant to be public domain. Hence why the weren't posted on here yet. If you could at least add Copyright 2008 Adam Ford to the pictures before posting I would appreciate it.
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

Bogley BigShot
    Oh... Great photos Adam!

Anything posted on the internet is considered copyrighted. That is why I quit putting Photography by Tanya on everything, but its still a good idea to put them on the photos.

Tanya - Where did you hear that? cause I have actually been told otherwise. It doesn't make much sense that anything posted on the internet is automatically copyrighted, so I am curious.
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

Bah you sound too anal Adam, what fun is it to take pictures if you are not willing to share and show them off?

Not trying to be anal. I have just been putting together a portfolio over the years hoping to someday make it to the level of a professional photographer. I am not saying he has to take the pictures down or anything.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by redbonez
    Tanya - I have actually been told otherwise. It doesn't make much sense that anything posted on the internet is automatically copyrighted :P
    That is what I thought to but I think it was Joe Braun and maybe even Tom Jones that convinced me otherwise? Perhaps it's different when they are on my website because they have a copyright at the bottom of the page, but I am sure Joe said any photo we put on the net should be copyrighted.

He hangs out in the Zion Hiking Group... you could ask him.

I do understand edging on the safe side because I did that for years!

Yes when it is on your website, and it has copyright info at the bottom, all your pictures are covered by your site's copyright. Though I don't think anyone would try to steal my pictures, it is just a technicality that is better to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by redbonez
    Sombeech - I actually mind a little, some of those pictures are going into my photography portfolio.
    Sorry, I though Alex took them. I'll take them down.