Thread: partners june 8-14

partners june 8-14

hitting canyons during this time. 12th on out will be along halls creek for 3. still hashing it out w/ a partner for before that - wide open. let us know if interested, would like to find 1 or 2 more.
    signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

During the week or the weekend of 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    During the week or the weekend of 14th?
    hey alex,

the whole week of june 8-14. june 15 i got to get jr at the airport, so that will be a short day for fun stuff befoer driving home. same w/ june 7, jr flies out early, then drive to th and goof for remainder of day before starting in earnest on june 8. june 11 we'll hike down halls creek that evening to base for the rest of te trip. exit halls creek mornign of the 15th so we can get back home.
    signature

I see, I would love to join, but already taken too many days off work. Thanks for the invite, I hope you will have a blast!

Thanks for the invite,
    anytime.

I hope you will have a blast!
    ooooooh, i hope so to !
    signature

I can't go goof, but if it helps you find partners I'll say this much, I've done the canyons goof is planning, it's great stuff and worth jumping on with him if you have the time off. :)

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    I can't go goof, but if it helps you find partners I'll say this much, I've done the canyons goof is planning, it's great stuff and worth jumping on with him if you have the time off. :)
    and thanks to you guys last month i got beta ! thanks for doing the hard part. still one left though...

even though its gonna be hot we'll have water. millers creek flows year round, and the canyons have springs at their mouths. so water wil not be a problem for the 3-4 days in.

or, wait for the pics...
    signature

Re: partners june 8-14

Quote Originally Posted by goofball
    hitting canyons during this time. 12th on out will be along halls creek for 3. still hashing it out w/ a partner for before that - wide open. let us know if interested, would like to find 1 or 2 more.
    I wish I could get the time off!
    I'd love to join you for another trip Jason!
    And from some of the pictures you've posted of Halls Creek, that area looks lovely!

Sadly, except for some time in August, I'm gonna be shackled to weekends only for my outdoor excursions for the entire year after memorial weekend! : (~

Unless things change dramatically from what they are now....I'm hosed on vacation time!

Anyhow, seeing as how you're in Vegas now, it will be easier to get together for a weekend!
    I sure would like to do the Maze again!

Good luck finding partners and I can't wait to see your pretty pictures!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Re: partners june 8-14

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    I wish I could get the time off!
    I'd love to join you for another trip Jason!
    And from some of the pictures you've posted of Halls Creek, that area looks lovely!

Sadly, except for some time in August, I'm gonna be shackled to weekends only for my outdoor excursions for the entire year after memorial weekend! : (~

Unless things change dramatically from what they are now....I'm hosed on vacation time!

Anyhow, seeing as how you're in Vegas now, it will be easier to get together for a weekend!
    I sure would like to do the Maze again!

Good luck finding partners and I can't wait to see your pretty pictures!

yeah, halls creek is cool. esp. lower halls where the waterpocket fold mellows out and you can get easier access to views down into escalante country from above. i love those monoclines !

got plans for august already ? i plan a week then as well and want to hit the sierra. kings/kern divide looks magic ! south america lake area. i'll see how it pans out.

and ANY weekend you want to hit the maze again let me know, i am strictly m-f now. woo hoo ! some people are going thru memorial weekend and i was thinking of then. gas prices sucking ass the way they are though my summer plans of jaunts to the sierra now and then are shot. gonna be a hot summer. btu mt. charleston is close for cooling off.
    signature

gonna be in east bluejohn sunday the 8th. mindbender monday the 9th. tuesday the 10th open but either finish sweet creek or play in smith fork. wednesday teh 11th thru saturday the 14th along the waterpocket fold.

2-3 of us for now,if anyone is interested...
    signature

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goofball
    gonna be in east bluejohn sunday the 8th. mindbender monday the 9th. tuesday the 10th open but either finish sweet creek or play in smith fork. wednesday teh 11th thru saturday the 14th along the waterpocket fold.

2-3 of us for now,if anyone is interested...
    Do you need some epoxy putty for filling those boltholes in MindBender? I have found PC-11 works quite well. Available at most Ace Hardware's.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia
    Do you need some epoxy putty for filling those boltholes in MindBender? I have found PC-11 works quite well. Available at most Ace Hardware's.

Tom
    is that a hint ?
    signature