Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivors of Skull Rapid - News Article

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Oh sure Alex.... I get it, you invite the hotties but not me.... I see how this works now....
    Read my message above, it says "who is in?"

If you know how to row a boat and have access to the boat, you are totally welcome to come Shane. If you want as a passenger on my boat, it's fine too, just let me know. I don't like to take more than 2, maybe 3 passengers on my boat, it just gets too crowded. In case of a flip, too many victims.

I can't stand the paddle boats personally.

I owe you big for getting me into canyoneering, so if you wanna come, you are more than welcome dude.

Justin is coming on my permit and in my boat cause he shares the same love for the movies as I do. We have a script already of how we will be filming We are going to try to bring 3 cameras this time and get all kinds of angles.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Justin is coming on my permit and in my boat cause he shares the same love for the movies as I do. We have a script already of how we will be filming We are going to try to bring 3 cameras this time and get all kinds of angles.
    I'll get you some schematics soon of the camera positions.

I just bought another boat, a 12 foot cataraft

sigh, now I got to figure out where to store it.

I just bought another boat, a 12 foot cataraft

sigh, now I got to figure out where to store it.
    you could keep it at my place. probably not very conveinent though. since i live in bullhead.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

If you know how to row a boat and have access to the boat, you are totally welcome to come Shane. If you want as a passenger on my boat, it's fine too, just let me know. I don't like to take more than 2, maybe 3 passengers on my boat, it just gets too crowded. In case of a flip, too many victims.

I can't stand the paddle boats personally.

I owe you big for getting me into canyoneering, so if you wanna come, you are more than welcome dude.

WOW!!! I think I just got elbowed out of the boat over Beech.... now if you tossed me out for Tanya I could understand that... but for anther man?!? Now my feelings are really hurt.

I'm just messin' with ya Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    ... but for anther man?!?
    You forgot who you are dealing with here....

Quote Originally Posted by shaneras
    Speaking of which, I just pulled July 6th WW permit (daily), who is in?
    ME! ME! ME!

I know a few other people who would love to come along too if you have the space.
    Just tell me how many so I can increase the permit, I only got 10 spots for now. About 4 are taken by my guys
    Alex, if you still got on opening I'd love you join. Been dying to run this so just let me know if that'd work for you.
    I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

You got your own boat? I can see if I can bump up the permit

Nope Just hoping to tag along.

OK dude, I will let you know once it gets closer and see how many people I will have in my boat.

I should have two boats by then, my dad wants to try his luck at guiding on his own, which means fishing him out a couple of times. So I will definitely need a couple of passengers for rescues

Quote Originally Posted by KillEmAll
    I am launching on Deso on the 30th, and have plenty of space for passengers if you are interested. It's a 4 day trip though on the river. Leaving SLC 29th and coming back the following Monday.

Deso should be fun at this level this year

Quote Originally Posted by KillEmAll
    I am launching on Deso on the 30th, and have plenty of space for passengers if you are interested. It's a 4 day trip though on the river. Leaving SLC 29th and coming back the following Monday.

Deso should be fun at this level this year
    Now that would be fun! So what are the details on this one (costs, travel, etc)? I certainly would be interested in this one if I can pull it off.