Thread: If You Put That Picture On The Internet I'll Call My Lawyer

If You Put That Picture On The Internet I'll Call My Lawyer

Great story. Jackass.

[quote]This guy was on the corner of Stockton and Columbus in San Francisco yelling at a homeless man. Anger, conflict, drama

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Priceless

Great story.

I saw this on DIGG earlier but there was so much traffic that it had the site shut down when I checked on it. Reading the story makes more sense.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Note the Bluetooth device. Sure sign of a self-important dickhead.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

Sweet. I work in customer service for a mail order company and people love to say "I'll call my lawyer." over our shipping charge ($5). Right if you bitch about $5 you don't have a lawyer. Sorry pal that threat was old in 1912.

This guy has tool written all over him. In San Fran no less sheesh..
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote
    Note the Bluetooth device. Sure sign of a self-important dickhead.
    Bluetool device...
    "You can judge the character of a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him"

See that ring on his finger? 100% chance he is married to a vacuous trophy wife. They can't stand each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    See that ring on his finger? 100% chance he is married to a vacuous trophy wife. They can't stand each other.
    Vacuous is an excellent word choice!

The greaser hair-do belies a wannabe mobster. A phony Vinny if you will. A career real estate agent. Drives a 'vette. All this, of course, trying to forget the horrible things Father Flannagan did to him in an all-boy Catholic school back east.

Distant self-absorbed mother, father who beat him...

Then there's that uncle, the one who made Fourth of July picnics a source of horrible lurid memories.

Sheesh. Now I feel sorry for this guy.

-- Wm Blake

I think there's another story to this picture
    Attached Images Attached Images      

This reminds of an experience I had a few weeks ago. I walked into a Fedex-Kinkos in Palm Beach, Florida. I was on the phone talking some bidness. I walked to the back and sat down in the laptop section between two other people. After about a minute, the guy to my left started telling me that this was supposed to be a "library environment" to which I responded that he's mistaken. Then he tells me to move my phone to my other ear so I can't take pictures of him with my camera phone. I let him know what I thought of his fragile mental state.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutabout
    This reminds of an experience I had a few weeks ago. I walked into a Fedex-Kinkos in Palm Beach, Florida. I was on the phone talking some bidness. I walked to the back and sat down in the laptop section between two other people. After about a minute, the guy to my left started telling me that this was supposed to be a "library environment" to which I responded that he's mistaken.
    Polite people use their cell phones outside or away from others.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutabout
    Then he tells me to move my phone to my other ear so I can't take pictures of him with my camera phone.
    THAT however is crazy! Was he seeing black helicopters in the distance?

-- Wm Blake

damn paparazzi!!!
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

This guy was on the corner of Stockton and Columbus in San Francisco yelling at a homeless man.
    I couldn't help but wonder what he was yelling at the homeless man for. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    Vacuous is an excellent word choice!

The greaser hair-do belies a wannabe mobster. A phony Vinny if you will. A career real estate agent. Drives a 'vette. All this, of course, trying to forget the horrible things Father Flannagan did to him in an all-boy Catholic school back east.

Distant self-absorbed mother, father who beat him...

Then there's that uncle, the one who made Fourth of July picnics a source of horrible lurid memories.

Sheesh. Now I feel sorry for this guy.
    Ha! I hate to admit it, but Rev Coyote has this guy nailed!
    He and the trophy wife deserve each other. I'm sure he gave her herpes too.