Thread: Any Interest In The Robbers Roost Area

Any Interest In The Robbers Roost Area

Was looking for some partners to do 2-3 canyons in the Roost area 16-18 May. Hopefully someone with GPS experience or good map reading skills, mine are not that good, especially in a new area. I have all the community gear we need for these canyons. Hit me with a PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have the interest, the GPS, and GPS skills but I don't have the time that weekend. I would probably be interested two weeks later...

I already have a campout planned for the 23rd of May and two weeks later for the Noobfest, but I could go in between if you wanted.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I'll go! I've been looking forward to getting back to the Roost since my first trip last fall. I've got good navigational skills and a GPS with topo maps installed (free thanks to a link I found on this site!). I've got gear to contribute as well. Let me know and we'll get this trip planned.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I have the interest, the GPS, and GPS skills but I don't have the time that weekend. I would probably be interested two weeks later...

I already have a campout planned for the 23rd of May and two weeks later for the Noobfest, but I could go in between if you wanted.
    Cool, I can also go on 30 May - 1 Jun might be the Roost, Swell, or Moab area at that time though. Just might be to dang hot in the Roost/Swell areas then, so Moab should be cool with some water or hit Zion. Let me know.

Re: Any Interest In The Robbers Roost Area

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch
    Was looking for some partners to do 2-3 canyons in the Roost area 16-18 May. Hopefully someone with GPS experience or good map reading skills, mine are not that good, especially in a new area. I have all the community gear we need for these canyons. Hit me with a PM.
    I'd love to go. Have GPS and decent map skill thanks to the US Army. I have some community gear as well. Only problem is I am supposed to have my 6 year old son that weekend. If I can find a sitter...
    I'll get back to you.

This sounds good to me. I need to talk to my friend with whom I had mentioned camping and see if he wants to come or what is his plans are. But I am interested.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    This sounds good to me. I need to talk to my friend with whom I had mentioned camping and see if he wants to come or what is his plans are. But I am interested.
    Cool, let me know.

Re: Any Interest In The Robbers Roost Area

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch
    I'd love to go. Have GPS and decent map skill thanks to the US Army. I have some community gear as well. Only problem is I am supposed to have my 6 year old son that weekend. If I can find a sitter...
    I'll get back to you.
    Don, I think we talked before. Your more than welcome to join us.

Still have room for 1-2 people. Canyons we will hit: Mindbender, Not Mindbender, West Fork of White Roost.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm disappointed, but not going to make this trip.

If theres still a spot open i would be intrested . I have a GPS and can even us it. I also have some extra gear.

Roost

Love the Roost! Been doing all my playing down there this year. Anyway I will be in the roost with a separate group on the same days. We will be hitting High Spur and hopefully Little Blue John (If we can squeeze it in after High Spur) on Saturday and Larry Canyon on Sunday.