View Poll Results: How do you think this series will end?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jazz in 4

3 30.00%
  • Jazz in 5

4 40.00%
  • Jazz in 6

3 30.00%
  • Jazz in 7

0 0%
  • Rockets in 5

0 0%
  • Rockets in 6

0 0%
  • Rockets in 7

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JAZZ/ROCKETS PREDICTIONS

JAZZ/ROCKETS PREDICTIONS

Jazz off to a great start. The Rockets are our bitch, and everyone knows it. It also doesn't suck too much that Alston and Ming are out.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'll take the spazz in 6.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    I say five. They could do it in four, if they win the next game in Houston. But the Jazz always find a way to disappoint me. Blow a double digit lead, play bad the third quarter, don't play defense with under 5 sec to go and the game on the line (last Dallas game). I believe they have a chance this year to win it all, but they've got to play better on the road like they did last game in Houston. Hears hope that they have finally learned how to play on the road when it counts the most. Go Jazz.

Uhhh yep, they OWN Houston.

I will say in 4, but I have an advantage, I came accross this post after we got done kicking some Rocket ASS

GO JAZZ!!!!!

Now if we could just end up with Denver, because they are also our BIATCH

After last night, I'm changing my vote to four.

I would change my vote to four as well except that Alston will be back for games three and four, and right now they're in a must win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    I would change my vote to four as well except that Alston will be back for games three and four, and right now they're in a must win situation.
    I don't see the Jazz slacking on this lead. Don't want to give Houston a wiff of a comeback at all.

Four straight? That is not easy but I hope it happens. I also hope Denver can win their two at home but I don't see that happening. I would like to see that series extended. I would like to give Williams as much rest for his sore "SI" joint as possible. It is also nice to see someone on the national level giving Utah some love. Charles Barkley calls Utah and LA the two best teams in the West. It is fun to watch the others stammer and choke as they try to even say Utah.
    Life is Good

Apparently the Rockets came to play last night. Where was AK47, Okur, and Korver last night? Did they even play?

Hopefully, the loss will make the Jazz a bit more hungry/angry and play like they know they should. Points in the paint were way down and what was up at the foul line. Maybe the good doc under the basket scared the refs, AND the Jazz.
    Life is Good

D-Will was there but seemed to be only for D-Will and not the team. Boozer couldn't have hit a foul shot if he was shooting into a swimming pool.
    Sure was a long drive home- in bed at 2 and up at 5 just doesn't cut it on a work day.

If anyone would have made free throws we would have won. How can you have that many free trows and lose the game. Free throws win games

And very few steped it up to play.
    I hate it when the Jazz do this to me.

Boozer was open twice on that Williams drive. I think D-Will got greedy. They gave the f'in thing away. I'll be there tomorrow night and with free tix.

Any predictions for game 4?

I think the Jazz have home-court-itis, and are thinking they're just gonna sleep-walk through and coast to an easy win. Houston on the other hand is out for blood, so.....I'm gonna say the Rockets will win tonight to even up the series.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Any predictions for game 4?

I think the Jazz have home-court-itis, and are thinking they're just gonna sleep-walk through and coast to an easy win. Houston on the other hand is out for blood, so.....I'm gonna say the Rockets will win tonight to even up the series.
    I'm glad you were wrong. It wasn't pretty but it got the job done. O-fer on three pointers????? are you kidding? Just think if we would have hit even 33% of the shots. It would have been a 15+ point win. Crazy. Even with the lousy shooting they pulled it out.
    Life is Good

Ya, I'm glad I was wrong too! How do you go 0-14 on tres?! What a joke! Then again, how does DWill miss two clutch free throws in the closing seconds of the game?

Free throws win games. Case in point, Boozer goes 3-8 and AK-47 goes 0-2 on free throws in game 3, Jazz lose by 2.

That rebound by Memo off D-Will's missed free throws was hudge.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    That rebound by Memo off D-Will's missed free throws was hudge.
    Life is Good

UGLY.