Thread: Anyone here been to Mollosia?

Anyone here been to Mollosia?

Was thinking I need a vacation and I want to go somewhere unusual.
    Canun is last year, south of France is so passe'.

Now Molossia it happening my friends.

http://www.molossia.org/countryeng.html

And you thought the Deseret Alphabet was dead and gone.
    I better get out my Reader and brush up.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I was checking out the tourist highlights and found this jem. Look forward to your trip report.

The wind is a part of Molossia, a constant song that plays across the stark, beautiful landscape. It cannot be fought, it cannot be resisted, it must be accepted and even welcomed, acknowledged as a powerful factor in everyday life here.

And so we build this tower, as an ongoing project dedicated to the wind and the desert and as a symbol of our nation.

In early 2006 XXIX the Tower was moved from its original location to the Geographical Center of Molossia. The Tower complex, consisting of several decorative items and much red lava gravel, was also moved. The decorative items were restored upon the establishment of the new Tower complex, and the gravel was used to cover a new path to the North Gate of Norton Park. In May 2006 XXIX the new Tower complex opened once again to stand tall upon the Molossian landscape.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum