2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    That's it?

Bogley BigShot
    So....

You are a man of few words.

This is the "Don't say anything" TR.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

my ole man always told me if you dont have anything nice to say....

LOL... downloading photos from camera currently

Them pictures still downloading or what???

Yea, still waiting to see my beautiful face, I just got back from a 12 day trip, White Roost and Chambers being the first day. I thought for sure pics would be waiting on here for me

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    Yea, still waiting to see my beautiful face, I just got back from a 12 day trip, White Roost and Chambers being the first day. I thought for sure pics would be waiting on here for me
    Sweet shaggy is back. Where is your TR.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    Sweet shaggy is back. Where is your TR.
    Well... these two canyons were the only "published" canyons I did the entire trip. I posted a video a long time ago of two canyons that hadn't been published yet and didn't give the location as I was "shown" these canyons and didn't find them on my own, then a couple people got upset that I would tease people with video of a great canyon and not tell anyone where it is. I think I was told TR's without beta are worthless fluff so I usually just keep my mouth shut online when people show me stuff. We did some explorations (six new canyons, one of which was on my rest day) but even then nothing was MY project so I leave it up to the project leaders to do what they want, they did all the work and can do whatever they want with the info gained.

Chambers was, like Marc said, dry and windy and really fun. Next time I will do it without a pack, if you use Tom's beta (Shane's has you walking for hours to get to the exit) a competent group can do it easily in a half day and without the pack the canyon would be even better. It's really tight in some spots but easy to go high. That subway section in the middle is really nice.

White Roost was good too, short but like Chambers, the exit wasn't far away. A great combo to make a full day (they are right next door to each other). I can write more TR's but not if I'm going to get slammed for posting fluff. We did do Psycho Damage, maybe I will write up something for that, most people seem to be familiar with that one. If you aren't here is Stevie B's video from a couple years ago (we did the super high silo stem at a lower spot that was still scary but not nearly as bad... the canyon is also much prettier than the video makes it look).

if you use Tom's beta (Shane's has you walking for hours to get to the exit)
    Better check again.... Chambers was recently updated and is now down to about a 3 hour loop.

Chambers
    http://climb-utah.com/Roost/chambers.htm

That's the nice thing about publishing to the web.... easy to improve the route description.... also might want to note that the Neon route was updated today with a strong warning about the keeper pothole.

I agree, eric, psycho is a pretty canyon

I think I was told TR's without beta are worthless fluff
    I don't think you were told anything nearly that dramatic.... I think the consensus was if it

Yea, I guess I can see that, I try to keep chest thumping to a minimum although I'm sure everyone is guilty of it every now and then. Here is my TR for now. Chambers was dry, White Roost had a little bit of water but it wasn't very deep. The canyons around Bullfrog had a lot of water (seemed like every pothole that could hold water, was holding water) and weather has been great down South aside from the wind storms (epic wind storm on Tuesday the 15th). I was disappointed to come home to rain and cool temps. Ram will probably post a link to his pictures over on the yahoo Canyons forum sometime.

Yea, I guess I can see that, I try to keep chest thumping to a minimum although I'm sure everyone is guilty of it every now and then.
    Hey.... I love a little chest thumping every now and again, it shows me you guys are passionate.

I also hear it will impress the ladies.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Yea, I guess I can see that, I try to keep chest thumping to a minimum although I'm sure everyone is guilty of it every now and then.
    Hey.... I love a little chest thumping every now and again, it shows me you guys are passionate.

I also hear it will impress the ladies.

It does!