Thread: Canyoneering North Wash 4/24 - 4/27 - Spots Open

Canyoneering North Wash 4/24 - 4/27 - Spots Open

Note: We had some changes and worked through the waitlist, and now there are a few slots open. When those get filled, I'll start a waitlist again...

We are planning a less aggressive canyon trip to the North Wash area. We'll camp in the Sandthrax campsite, which will be car camping at it's finest; complete with potluck dinners. I'm going to limit the trip to 24 people (which is double to four times my usual trip maximums - since we don't do the less aggressive trips that often.)

We'll leave on the evening of Thursday 4/24, and hit canyons from Friday 4/25 - Sunday 4/27; coming back on Sunday evening. We'll be doing canyons that are normally dry, on the lower end of the scale for technical difficulty, and a bit shorter (3-6 hours each - which allows us to do more than one if the group is up for it. Note: This may change during the trip depending on how well folks do, and if they want to step it up a little.) Feel free to post here if you are interested, and I'll check back as often as I can. Otherwise you can also E-mail me for more details: aj(at)meet-outdoors(dot)com

Take care,
    A.J.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dang that sounds fun man, how many spots do you have open? I have a rafting trip on Westwater on the 27th (Sunday), maybe I can bum with you guys on Fri/Sat and head to Moab on Saturday night.

Currently, three.

It would be good to meet you; and you would be welcome to just come for the start. Let me know.

Looks like it's turning out to be a for sure thing. Put us down for three spots.

Justin (Beech), me and Adam (redbonez)

Most likely we'd come late Thursday night and leave Saturday afternoon. Depends on the work, we might have to do Friday to Saturday thing.

Do you have more spots available or only 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Looks like it's turning out to be a for sure thing. Put us down for three spots.

Justin (Beech), me and Adam (redbonez)

Most likely we'd come late Thursday night and leave Saturday afternoon. Depends on the work, we might have to do Friday to Saturday thing.

Do you have more spots available or only 3?
    Sounds like I don't have any spots left now. ;) (I have you three down.) How many more spots do you need? I can put someone on the waitlist, and it's almost certain that there will be more changes before the trip date...

Let me know...

OK, let me find out more info and I will let you know, thanks bud!

What canyons are you planning on doing?

We'll start with the Irish ones near Sandthrax, and adjust according to people's abilities and desires. Info will be in the big e-mail I'll send you...

Please add our e-mails:

kazak4x4 at yahoo.com
    adam.ford at comcast.net

I thought there were going to be three of you? Obviously Adam's e-mail is the adam.ford one. Is your's the kazak4x4 one Alex? Or is that Beech's?

I don't know Beech's e-mail to be honest. But I can relay all the info onto him.

yo.

Thanks for the invite AJ. PM sent, or jeepjustinjeep at yahoo