Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bronchitis I Wish

Bronchitis I Wish

So, like Savannah, I have been battling this bronchitis for a month or so. They've thrown me on all types of antibiotics. My breathing has not gotten any better, but worse. The shortness of breath was getting to the point to where I was winded just getting dressed. Off to the hospital I go the other night, CHF (Congested Heart Failure) Test, test, test and off I go for some more as I'm trying to finish this Be back later

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

hope you are feeling better soon!
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Doh. Congestive heart failure? That ain't good. Does that mean an early retirement?
    "All roads, all codes!"

Looking that way, we have a heart/hype clause here, lucky for me. They're pulling their hair out here, I don't smoke, nor really drink and I'm kind of outside that box.
    Their thinking on the side of a virus

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Looking that way, we have a heart/hype clause here, lucky for me. They're pulling their hair out here, I don't smoke, nor really drink and I'm kind of outside that box.
    Their thinking on the side of a virus
    Good luck to you! I hope you're feeling better soon. I know I waited a long time before finally going in (thinking that I would just get better on my own). I kept being asked if I'd been a heavy smoker at some time in my life, and the answer is no - I never smoked. However, I did share my office with a business partner for nearly 15 yrs who smoked heavily! When all was said and done I was told I had double pneumonia and stayed hooked up to antibiotic IV's and oxygen for 5 days. I'm better now.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Good luck dood. Sucks. Wish you luck. Keep us posted.

Hope you're better soon, pal. The hospitals can sometimes help, if they don't kill you. (The CHF diagnosis is probably standard. That way, if they kill you, there is an established COD. )
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    there is an established COD

They're still testing me The amount of tests I have had over the last five days are crazy

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    there is an established COD

They're still testing me The amount of tests I have had over the last five days are crazy
    You're still in the hospital? Poor thing! Make them found out what's wrong so you can start getting better!!!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Sorry to hear that, brother. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that you heal up soon.

Kicking it in the hospital is NOT fun. Went through that for a bit back in 2002 for a low back injury. Those Demorol shots hurt almost as much as my friggin' back did. HA! Go figure.

Get well, JP!
    "All roads, all codes!"

Get well JP, keep us posted on the progress

Bogley BigShot
    Get Well Soon!

Get better, man. It sucks being down.

Thanks all for your warm replies, that in itself makes me feel better. I was supposed to have a lymphoid removed today, but they say my blood is just a tad thin for an operation, so they're going to thicken me up a bit for later today or tomorrow. Outside of that, the heart is weak and the meds they're pumping into me will hopefully make it stronger, they don't see why it won't. They're still puzzled as to why this would have happened at all and again are starting to lean towards something viral. There is no heart disease in my family, lucky me

they're going to thicken me up a bit
    Will it help if we all swear you are already thick enough?
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

good grief! Where have I been? I had no idea. Man JP get better soon. Such a bummer you aren't feeling all that hot. Take care of yourself!!

Damn, Bubba!! I'll keep you in the light. I hope all goes well. We still need to meet up for that beer! We'll drink stout, it's good for the heart.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

I'm sorry you're afflicted. You can't very well fish for smallies (I remember they're your fav) from a quack bed.

I wish you well. Good luck.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

How are you JP? Are you feeling better?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum