Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Whatcha got planned for the weak-ind. . .

Friday night I celebrated my friend's 50th birthday over SKYPE, heh. Woke up with a headache on Saturday, celebrated my friend's daughter's 1st b-day. Had to sleep over. Now it's time for laundry, heh, and other unfun activities.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Been sitting down here in the Mohave Valley with family, surviving the 98 degree afternoons. Took my kiddo down to the beach on the river all day long today today. Was absolutley INVIGORATING (freakin' cold)!!!!! Just realized that I do have an inner river rat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Yardwork.

I'm experimenting with my Cherry Tomatoes this season. Instead of growing them in the garden, I'm going to hang them from my trellis in hanging baskets. It should put them at easy picking height.
    Is it true that it's hard to grow tomatoes in this climate? I heard it's difficult because they dry up very quicky and they're not as juicy? Is it true? I wanna give it a try on my balcony.

The Competition in Pennsylvania. All went well and I got up every morning and I didn't collapse with all the walking and shooting pics I was doing. I must be getting better

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    The Competition in Pennsylvania. All went well and I got up every morning and I didn't collapse with all the walking and shooting pics I was doing. I must be getting better
    What sort of competition, JP? And where are the pics?

Rock Crawling Competition and I posted a few of them (very few) in the Off-Road section

YEA FRIDAY IS AROUND THE BEND!! Back in the car for a drive out to Utah for a little camping and hiking Horseshoe Canyon!! Anyone want to meet out there, lemme know. Kid friendly!!!

Graveyard shift starts Sat...SO, MY weekend has already started ...been riding' every day. BTW, the new bike is AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Graveyard shift starts Sat...SO, MY weekend has already started ...been riding' every day. BTW, the new bike is AWESOME!

YEA for new bikes!! You have 24 hours of weekend left, get out there and play.

Gonna go and hit some lakes that I've never been to. They're a pretty long drive, so I'm HOPING that they don't have ice. Kind of a gamble at 8700 feet, tucked back into some mtns.

Have a picnic on Saturday and just about ready to climb into a river. I should be able to handle some flats and runs. I won't push myself yet in faster moving stuff just yet. I should hit some pools first, now that I think about it