Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nebo School District has sex with student

Nebo School District has sex with student

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2991543

Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nothing worse then a husband who comes home early.... I always call first.

My wife thinks I do it to be kind.... really it's so I can make sure her dumbass boyfriend finishes mowing the lawn and staining the deck before I get home.

Isn't it funny, that most of the female teachers who get involved, aren't too bad looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    most of the female teachers who get involved, aren't too bad looking?
    I think that might have been my problem in HS.... I never had a hot teacher.... hell, I never even had a butterface.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Van Halen ---Hot For Teacher

This has been happening a lot in FL. Some of the women were very good looking, and married to decent looking guys. You have to wonder what motivates a mature, sexually active woman to get it on with a kid 14 to 16. Is it only teachers Those are the ones I hear about. Is that a sub-conscious reason for becoming a teacher.

I had one hot teacher (actually an intern). It was my senior year, she was only a few years older. It could have worked if she had only tried harder.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

i know if i would have been hitting my teacher in high school i wouldn't have been able to keep my mouth shut. thats the real problem. kid just couldn't keep a secret. thats just my guess anyways. i would be willing to bet the teacher didn't blow her cover. no pun intended.

guess i should have read the article first. damn always call home first.

who wants to die in the arms of a beautiful woman at the hands of her wacko husband?

and i do have to agree that most of these teachers are good looking.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Looks like a young Angelica Houston.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Police say a man came home early from work and aimed a gun at his topless wife and a 16-year-old boy.

Oh wow!

topless wife

This is Debra LaFave, the first and still most famous Florida school teacher that slept with a 14 YO student.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

It is a mystery why the women are often attractive. Personally I would have loved bumping nasties with a few of my teachers and would not have been traumitized in the least.

A teacher in Ft. Collins Colorado was arrested for fondling a boy in her private school (her husband is the principal!!!) She was just arrested again after being caught by her probation officer in the bed of some other guy who is also under the same probation officer. Her probation rule was to not have sex with any man besides her husband and I wonder why he is still maried to her and why can't I meet a sex crazed woman?
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

Quote Originally Posted by Teleken
    why can't I meet a sex crazed woman?
    Because they are just like lepricons. You want their pot of gold, they pretend they don't exist.
    I would like to find some of that gold myself too!
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

I'm willing to bet that some of this has to do with these younger women are reaching the peak of their sex drive just as their husbands are slowing down or at their lowest. Hey, we all gotta get our fix somewhere.

They are all sex craved..... you just have to know the combination to the lock.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    They are all sex craved..... you just have to know the combination to the lock.

Some of us actually like grown men (and older men). A young one may be able to "go the distance" but nothing makes up for experiece.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Some of us actually like grown men (and older men). A young one may be able to "go the distance" but nothing makes up for experiece.
    So you're saying I have a chance?

In high school me and my friends signed up for a Typing class (not keyboarding - I guess that shows how old I am) because a new hot looking teacher was teaching it.

As I look back, that class gave me one of the most useful and helpful skills for my future life. "Touch Typing" has helped me in college, when I worked as a programmer and when I post on bogley.com.

If they had put a homely teacher in that class, I guess I would be using the pick and jab method and typing 20 wpm.