Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Charged For Having Sex With A Patio Table

Man Charged For Having Sex With A Patio Table

Oh my hell. . .am I just a cruel asshole for laughing.

Police in Ohio say that a married father of three has confessed to repeatedly having sex with his patio picnic table.

Art Price, Jr., 40, has been charged with four counts of public indecency after a neighbor videotaped him getting all nasty with the umbrella hole in the middle of his plastic picnic table. Apparently preferring the table's legs in the air, Price reportedly flipped the table over before forcing himself inside of it.

Price admitted that his skeevy antics took place both inside and outside of his home, and police say he did his table humping in broad daylight, not far from a school.

In addition to public outrage, we imagine there's considerable jealousy among Price's other lawn furniture. While barbecues and lawn chairs don't have many places for good loving (unless you're big enough for that drink holder), we're sure that plastic gnome hiding in the hedges is wondering why he wasn't chosen. The garden hose, however, is probably pretty relieved.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow, I'm glad I never got caught.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

Apparently preferring the table's legs in the air, Price reportedly flipped the table over before forcing himself inside of it.
    So, is he being charged with rape?
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

a few things come to mind.

1) must be well endowed. the average umbrella pole is like 1 3/4 ". so, the hole in the table is probably close to 2" in diameter.

2) his neighbor is one sick puppy to run in and grab his camera.

3) wonder if the table ever said no.

i just have a hard time picturing in my mind how this worked with the table legs in the air. and i have a pretty good imagination.

another thing to remember.... it's only kinky the first time.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

GOT WOOD?
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

I've heard of guys doing a watermelon, or a knot hole in a wood fence, but a patio table???? He must have been "Board".
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

So if he is going to jail, is the table seeing anyone else yet?
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I'd hit it.

The gostak distims the doshes.

What happens on the patio stays on the patio.

So many questions running through my head, seriously though could an umbrella hole really be that pleasurable?

So many questions running through my head, seriously though could an umbrella hole really be that pleasurable?
    Only if the table was made out of greasewood
    - Edward Abbey

He took down the umbrella one day and looked at the table. He noticed the hole and said "Hey, I'll bet I could hump that".

At each family BBQ, they made sure to keep him inside, washing dishes after the party.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    I wonder will he have to register as a sex offender for this. Who ever would have thought patio picnic tables would be jailbait.

I'm not really seeing the crime here.

It's not like he was intentionally flashing or anything. Heck, I bet more then one of us has been caught by the neighbor having sex with the wife/girlfriend.

Table's are not really my thing..... but unless the picnic table says NO I don't get it....

But you know what would be funny as hell.... If the neighbor got a ticket for being a peeping Tom.

You think you have seen it all and then something else pops up, or pops through, or pops on. Give the guy credit at least he is unique.

I need to replace the bottom bracket in my mountain bike mmmmmmm, I have an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    I wonder will he have to register as a sex offender for this.
    They never checked his record at his interview at Lifetime Products.

I am still looking at today's date on this one; a very elaborate April Fools joke?