Thread: WARNING!! --- drunken lego people :-O

WARNING!! --- drunken lego people :-O

huh?!

Drunken LEGOs
    Public Forum Letter

I agree with Jennifer Torres ("Disturbing LEGOs," Forum, March 18). How dare The Tribune put not only my children, but other people's children, in danger with their depiction of LEGO people at a bar.
    Instead of talking to my children, who don't even read the paper, about the dangers of underage drinking, I have canceled my subscription to The Tribune and will start reading a more responsible and less-biased paper, the Deseret Morning News. Now I know my children will be safe from drunken LEGO people.

Ryan Taylor
    Sandy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah, and he's gonna go to a "less biased paper" - the Deseret News. hahaha.

Ridiculous. His kids dont read the paper, he doesnt have to show it to them, yet he's sooooooooooooo afraid they will be endangered by this article. Give me a break.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

That's pretty sweet - I love drunken Lego people.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATBl4qH9I54[/youtube]

Heck, I love all Lego people. Even Bible stories are great when done in Lego: http://www.thebricktestament.com/

I should mention that my children (9 and 11) were not in the least traumatized by a Lego depiction of drunken people. (My son was particularly amused by the guy throwing up in the bathroom.) Maybe because it's not demonized in our home. (Occasional usage in moderation is our style.)

The Lego Bible stories, on the other hand, I'm not about to subject them to. Very traumatizing... I should have mentioned that the rape, murder, torture and warfare scenes in that link are not exactly work safe...

It looks like they were ordering hamburgers.

thanks cirrus all sorts of fun lego stuff.

i was never quite sure how indiana jones escaped after that fertility idol in raiders of the lost arc starts wrecking havoc, but this set me straight ...

Check out the cook in the picture. It looks like there may be somebody under him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Check out the cook in the picture. It looks like there may be somebody under him.
    Do you mean the guy in white, white hat, on the left side? That's a toilet that he's kneeling in front of. Ladies' room is just beyond, and someone's sitting on the commode in there.

At least, that's my interpretation...