Thread: Sign in problems

Sign in problems

I don't know if this is a hint to me :D, but over the last couple of months sometimes I try and sign in and it won't let me. I put in the correct username and password, the website then takes me back to the page I was just on and tells me I need to sign in to post a comment.

Anybody else having this problem?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have had this happen at home with Firefox (which is my default browser) and I have had it happen with IE6 and IE7 at work.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Sounds like a cookie issue to me. Delete the cookie for bogley and reenter the site:

Tools - Options - Privacy Tab - Show Cookies (button) then find the bogley.com and delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Sounds like a cookie issue to me. Delete the cookie for bogley and reenter the site:

Tools - Options - Privacy Tab - Show Cookies (button) then find the bogley.com and delete it.
    What he said.

The last couple of days, every time I return to Bogley, I am signed out. At one point yesterday, I had to quit my browser and restart it to log in. Any idea why, or what to do about it? -R

Sometimes when you are logged in, then you close your browser without logging out, you may have issues logging back in the next time you open your browser (usually within about 5 minutes).

When you look at the "Who's Online" section at the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see the members who have been online in the last few minutes. If you can't log in, try scrolling down and see if your name is there.

Then again, cookies play a big part also. These issues usually happen within about 5 minutes of your last visit to bogley. If you close your browser and wait about 10 minutes, you probably won't run into this.

If all else fails, it means you are banned.