Thread: Anybody interested in a fat ride in Hurricane 3/28-30??

Anybody interested in a fat ride in Hurricane 3/28-30??

I'm thinking about sneaking out next weekend...got a kitchen pass for 3 days in Hurricane. I can't leave until early Friday morning, but that would give me 1/2 day Friday, all day Saturday, and as much as my butt could handle Sunday. I may camp or I may motel it in Hurricane...anybody interested in a short, fat Bogley gathering?
    You won't think you're so clever, when you hear thunder underground...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

There is a chance I will be headed down with Leftylover for a short weekend ride. I will keep you posted.

Good to see you around again mtnbiker62. About time to get some fat rides going again.

You're mocking me, aren't you?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're welcome to come along, then, and ride a little of it off! I keep thinking of that commercial where the guy finds somebody's love handles on the ground...if only!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I gotsa some too.

Yeah, I was jealous when Sombeech went down last weekend. Now I had a coworker go down there this weekend. Man I need to get down there and ride. Also need to hit some Zion or Grand Canyon hikes too. Sombeech and I keep talking about meeting up with tanya and Bo.

Working off some of the fat sounds good too. But with the buffets so close. . .tough to do.

Let's Go!

The fat ride is still on! Hopefully, I won't be riding alone, but it looks like I might be. If there is anyone who is interested in an agenda, here it is:

I'll be leaving Tremonton early Friday morning (probably before 5 a.m.) so that there will be some time for riding on Friday afternoon. I'm planning on riding JEM/Hurricane Rim area on Friday, spending the day playing on Gooseberry on Saturday, and finding something easy to ride or hike Sunday morning, before beginning the long trek home.

Like I said earlier, this is a fat ride, so it will be slow, with lots of opportunities for pictures and rest. I'm trying to shake the cobwebs out of my old, fat body, and shakedown a new bike, so I'll definitely be taking it easy. If you're interested in hooking up for a ride, PM me here before 10 p.m. tonight, and we can exchange cell phone numbers...laterz!

Sounds like a blast man.

I don't care how out of shape you are, 5 am is too early for anybody.

Be sure to hit the buffet in Mesquite friday night. nuttin better than the buffet after the ride.

Oh right...here I am on a fat ride, and you're telling me about a buffet???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Be sure to hit the buffet in Mesquite friday night. nuttin better than the buffet after the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker62
    Oh right...here I am on a fat ride, and you're telling me about a buffet???
    Hey man, crab and shrimp. No fat, nothing but protien.

i'm fat and i live in st. george but i'm way too busy this weekend to go. i'm realy busy for the next two weeks.....

i hope you have fun,
    KING

You fatties missed out!

I had a great trip to Hurricane this weekend. I spent Friday exploring the Hurricane Rim Trail system, and Saturday playing on Gooseberry Mesa. The temps were perfect...mid to upper 60's on Friday, and a few degrees warmer on Saturday. I thought I'd post a couple of pics to make you jealous!
    Attached Images Attached Images