Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: April Bogley Nite (dinner) APRIL 3RD 7:00 SLC

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Good to see everybody there. I'll have the video up shortly.

There were a few of you taking some snapshots. It'd be cool if you posted them here too.
    You guys are home allready? Dang.....ya see? If I were there, we'd still be getting a little saucy or else doing shots by now. HAHA!!! No, just teasing. Glad you all got to hang out. Maybe next time I can drive 5 hours for happy hour with you all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here's the video. I just uploaded it, and I'm going to bed. If the screen is still white, wait about 15 minutes. I'm not waiting for it, I'm going to sleeeeeep.

No YouTube? Here's the clip on KSL:
    http://clips.ksl.com/kickapps/_Happy...1987/5124.html

Great time and great fun. It's always nice to size up your opponents on neutral ground.

I am certainly glad Rumble didn't come. God knows what would of happened with her and that many people up on that balcony having to weight that long for our food.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Wow, that video has the best resolution I've ever seen, ever.

Very nice! Good to meet the peeps. . .need to do it more often. I feel like it removes cyber barriers.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Very nice! Good to meet the peeps. . .need to do it more often. I feel like it removes cyber barriers.
    Sorry I couldn't make it, had the boys last night. I have them every Tuesday and Thursday. I'll try to catch the next one.

Dang it - wish I could have come along. Right about then I was passing the Bannister Ruins in Grand Gulch, then setting up camp beside the waterfall a little further on... Hard to complain about that, I guess, but would have liked to meet that bunch...

By the way, photos & report to come...

I probably would have sat next to Hank and smacked him when he tried to eat his pizza with utensils. Whazzup wit dat?

LOL!

Cirrus, I'm thinking you were in a right nice place, maybe, just maybe, better than a dark bar....

Great to see you all again, and put some new faces to names, I LOVE that! Now I can picture to whom I'm responding to on the forum. Very cool.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost