Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the Best Wetsuit....

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar

Re: ebay

Quote Originally Posted by mrabe1979
    Watch ebay always good deals on woman's wetsuits.
    Why would I wan't a chick's wetsuit Thanks for the idea I'll check it out if my wife wants to get into this more & needs a wetsuit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner

Thanks Tanya Nice to see you posting again and hopefully feeling beter. Your presence was missed. Hope my Water Canyon pics weren't bad, I'll yank any down that are.
    Ram, when I was going to do echo with him, when it was really cold in there a few months ago, suggested I hit ZAC in Springdale for their 5mm socks. He said they are awesome.

To answer your other question I am almost back up to speed. Talk about a diet, I can't hardly get myself to eat anymore, but I am trying.

Also taking up my net time: I am working hard on finishing this book Bo and had promised to get to our publishers this last winter, so I am behind on my playing on the net, procrastinating and making photo albums. I am not posting much and I am just throwing my photos into files to work on later because that stuff really is time consuming and takes from what I need to do. I want to get this book done ASAP!

I know Bo does as well! There just must be 20 kids in my house right now of all different ages doing sleep overs and it's to noisy to sleep.

I have been looking for a couple of vacation rentals to buy in St. George as well so I have been heading out of town almost daily to do that. I think I might live in one though and rent the other out. I would need a roommate to help pay the rent in the one with me and renters for the other ..... Just in case anyone is interested in moving to St. George or moving to a new place.

It's also busy season at work.

But mostly I am dreaming of moving to a town home and living without the family and just spending my days doing belly dance (already got 2 offers there to teach it) and just hanging out at a real gym and get in shape. I might teach for the income since I would actually have to pay rent, but I think I would rather just go and dance and not do the politics and teach newbies. I want to just go and dance. I would also still be doing the canyon/hike thing on the weekends.

Is that a dream or what ? Unless something messes it up it will be a reality very soon