Thread: North Wash Conditions?

North Wash Conditions?

Anyone venture into any of the "Irish" slots over the weekend? Wondering if there's any ice/water of note. Thanks much.

Brent

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not a drop in the Blarney's.

I was out on Ticaboo Mesa for a few days. The canyons had water but were not full by any means. Good Day Jim had water up to my waist in the keeper pothole. Irish canyons usually hold less water so I would guess they are mostly dry. I really doubt you will run into ice, days were really nice and the nights were pretty mild aside from that nasty wind!

Just got back yesterday from there. A few spots with water but nothing you can't avoid. Great time top go. Poison spring area was really nice as well.
    "Mountain climbers rope themselves together, probably to prevent the sensible ones from
    going home." Unknown.

Is the Posion Spring stuff dry? Arsenic and Slide?

I think we are heading South this weekend.... just don't know where yet. I think we have to stay in a motel because Alex can't find his camping gear.

Oh I know where it is precisely, just can't dig it out with all my wife's crap in the way (house remodeling). Plus, I am over 30 now, so the motel is always a better choice over camp

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Is the Posion Spring stuff dry? Arsenic and Slide?

I think we are heading South this weekend.... just don't know where yet. I think we have to stay in a motel because Alex can't find his camping gear.
    Constrychnine was completly dry, except for the little smelly puddle at the very end of the canyon.

Thanks all!