Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now: Bogley Hike to Lady Mountain and Bridge Mountain

Re: Crawford Arch - Bridge Mountain Arch

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    Uh, clear skies, light winds, maybe 67 degrees F. How about Castle Rock over by the Cottonwood Wash Rd. I believe it was Bruce from Bryce who mentioned trying to find a route up there. Maybe we could all meet and have a go at it.
    Hey Jeff...Keep me posted if you work Castle Rock in somewhere. I've looked at this. I have a friend that has hiked to the top and gave me some descriptive advise. I would love to join you if it works into your busy schedule.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    What the hike is on now. When is this I want in I will be there for sure.

Whenever someone that climbs and wants to lead us can go.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya

Offer still stands. You just need to come up with a date I believe?

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck

Probably want to do a weekend in May and a 2 day thing for these guys that drive from the SLC area - one day Bridge Mtn and the next Lady Mountain. I would say to pick a good weather day as the time gets closer.

Uh, clear skies, light winds, maybe 67 degrees F. How about Castle Rock over by the Cottonwood Wash Rd. I believe it was Bruce from Bryce who mentioned trying to find a route up there. Maybe we could all meet and have a go at it.
    Hey Jeff...Keep me posted if you work Castle Rock in somewhere. I've looked at this. I have a friend that has hiked to the top and gave me some descriptive advise. I would love to join you if it works into your busy schedule.
    Bo, I don't have a set schedule. Plan on arriving in the Zion area the afternoon of 4/2 and beginning with the next day hope to reel off six straight days of day hiking. I was just hoping to tag along if you and Tanya had one of your adventurous forays planned for Saturday, the 5th, or Sunday the 6th.

About the only thing I can say for certain is that if the Tarheels are in the Final, I'll have to be in front of a tv on the night of the 7th.

Probably want to do a weekend in May and a 2 day thing for these guys that drive from the SLC area - one day Bridge Mtn and the next Lady Mountain. I would say to pick a good weather day as the time gets closer.
    Sounds like a good plan to me! I guess when the time gets nearer we can plan it out in more detail.

Bo, I don't have a set schedule. Plan on arriving in the Zion area the afternoon of 4/2 and beginning with the next day hope to reel off six straight days of day hiking. I was just hoping to tag along if you and Tanya had one of your adventurous forays planned for Saturday, the 5th, or Sunday the 6th.

About the only thing I can say for certain is that if the Tarheels are in the Final, I'll have to be in front of a tv on the night of the 7th.
    I'll look at my schedule and see what is happening on 4-2 and beyond. Generally Tanya and I don't plan our hikes until a day or two before the day! We look at weather and other factors and then make a decision. Hope we don't get the same weather we had today! It was snowing very hard in Zion today!

Bogley BigShot

I'll look at my schedule and see what is happening on 4-2 and beyond. Generally Tanya and I don't plan our hikes until a day or two before the day! We look at weather and other factors and then make a decision. Hope we don't get the same weather we had today! It was snowing very hard in Zion today!
    This is too early for Bridge Mountain right? How about Lady Mountain?

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    It can't be the weekend of commencement, May 3. I walk and get my diploma that weekend.

This is too early for Bridge Mountain right? How about Lady Mountain?
    I'll stop by the store on the 2nd and pick up the shoes. Maybe grab up a mess of sunny days if you happen to have them on special. And nail down possible hiking plans.

No snow here. Bagpipes and blue skies.