Thread: Australia trip October 07'

Australia trip October 07'

Took these pic's last trip to visit my kids in Australia, all are on the east coast,except the old bridge it is in central Victoria, neat lighthouse huh, it is the most furtherest eastern point of the country,while there we saw some whales swimming by but they were too quick for photo's. Just wanted to share!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice pics Liking that lighthouse

Thanks JP, the thing I miss the most about home is those eucalyptus trees along the rivers. Hubby enjoyed the Kaola pic' but they are smelly little buggers.

I went to Australia for two weeks when I was 17. (Gees...that was 13 years ago). When I was in Sydney I got lots of pictures of the Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, and some graffiti on the beach, then I broke my camera playing rugby on the beach. (Note: remove camera from pocket BEFORE playing rugby). I still regret not getting any pictures from the rest of the country. I was one good Christmas bonus away from going back this spring to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Aussie
    Thanks Guru, the thing I miss the most about home is those eucalyptus trees along the rivers. Hubby enjoyed the Kaola pic' but they are smelly little buggers.
    I did lots and lots of things in Australia, but one of my strongest memories is the distinctive smell of a Koala: eucalyptus and shit. Not something you're going to bottle and sell anytime soon.

yeah , well I had never actually seen a kaola untill last trip & I am 48, so there isn't many in the wild.But those trees smell so good.

Thanks Guru
    Pssst, it's JP

awe yeah so it is, thanks for telling me

Good pix, thanks for sharing. I've been to New Zealand, but never made it to Australia.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

But those trees smell so good.
    Yeah those trees do smell nice, I had forgotten that. I was there for a couple years about 10 years ago. Beautiful county. I would love to go back and explore it a little more then I was able to.

Tonight with dinner I actually had some Bundaberg Ginger Beer and a few Timtams. Mmmm, good stuff.
    Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
    But those trees smell so good.
    Yeah those trees do smell nice, I had forgotten that. I was there for a couple years about 10 years ago. Beautiful county. I would love to go back and explore it a little more then I was able to.

Tonight with dinner I actually had some Bundaberg Ginger Beer and a few Timtams. Mmmm, good stuff.
    Ginger Beer love it!, not keen on the Timtams however my hubby loves them( he's from the US) There is a place in Texas where I get all sorts of stuff Outback Australia I think it's called, they also have a web site