Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd hit it...Ruff! Ruff!

I'd hit it...Ruff! Ruff!

Sorry to bring down the level of discourse here but this story caught my attention:

http://www.kansas.com/213/story/317849.html

He at least gets a few points for bravery...diddling a rottweiller takes guts.

The gostak distims the doshes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The article kept referring to it as a "burglary"... I though it sounded more like a "buggery". Semantics I guess....

Hmm better stay away from my cocker spaniel lol

2nd time he has been caught, I wonder how many times he's been getting away with it

He also can be found on an Internet Web site where people show photos and tell stories about sex with animals, Capt. Darrell Haynes said.
    They didn't link to it, but here is the site:

WARNING - NSFW - In fact, you have to be pretty perverted to click on this link:

www.animalvalentines.com

He had lived with the family for a while last year in the 3700 block of East Clark, police said.
    Having grown up in one of it's suburbs, I actually know where this is. It's full of folk who epitomize the label "white trash" and is a place you don't wanna be alone at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech

WARNING - NSFW - In fact, you have to be pretty perverted to click on this link:
    Thanks Beech for tying my hands. Now I can't, in good conscience, visit the website because I am only "perverted" and not "pretty perverted".

Is there a more family-friendly beastiality website out there for someone like me?
    The gostak distims the doshes.

Quote Originally Posted by the article
    The man pleaded no contest to having sex with an animal last September in Reno County and was fined $353, according to court documents.
    WTF? I think this pisses me off more than the act itself. $353 bucks, no jail time, no ankle collar tracking his every movement? Yeah it was only a dog, but in my mind this is sexual predator and needs to be treated as such. Who knows what this bastard is capable of. Shouldn't a judge look at this case and see some serious red flags?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhaha
    Is there a more family-friendly beastiality website out there for someone like me?

Just look at it with one eye closed...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

By the way, that animal valentines link is fake, it's actually a Rick Roll'd link. I just wanted to play a prank on anybody willing to click it.

That happened here in Utah too. The woman caught her boyfriend, and then she snapped a photo for evidence with her camera phone. Disgusting.

Re: I'd hit it...Ruff! Ruff!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhaha

He at least gets a few points for bravery...diddling a rottweiller takes guts.

Yea don't even dare get close to a rotwieler any ways. I wonder what he was thinking?????

It is disgusting, there are some real sicko's around

Let's remember that rape is RARELY a crime of passion. It is more a hate crime than anything. He probably just reaaaally hated that dog...let's not be so quick to judge.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Let's remember that rape is RARELY a crime of passion.
    This was the first time caught with this dog, the dog very well could have been a willing participant Maybe it's been an ongoing, long term relationship Oh that puppy love

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Was she in heat?

No contest on the charges? He should have pursed the normal defense against rape charges. Questioning the promiscuity of the dog.

lol they may have been meeting secretly in that garage for ...well...ages. Has anyone actually asked the dog how it felt? gives the saying "give a dog a bone" new meaning

Quote Originally Posted by 1Aussie
    lol they may have been meeting secretly in that garage for ...well...ages. Has anyone actually asked the dog how it felt?
    I'm sure nobody has Freakin' knee-jerk reactions

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Maybe the dog liked it and all, but then gets caught in the act by her owner. After punishment at home the young dog pushed by her owner goes to the authorities to report the

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum