Thread: Welcome to UFC

Welcome to UFC

I know this is a slow section of the board but figured I would post another notice. The next fight is March 1st. So go and register now! It's free and all you have to do is predict who will win, what round, time, and method. I've tried it once and am hooked!

http://fantasy.ufc.com/

Maybe we can have a little "friendly" Bogley competition? I did really good my first try, but was probably beginners luck. Ranking # was 100 out of 17045. http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10241

You ready? You ready? Let's get it on!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Woo this is a tough one for me.

So I'm calling Silva for the main fight. I have a feeling he's going to just walk through Henderson like he does everyone.

I dont know a lot about Herring so picked Kongo since he did really good against CroCop.

The one I'm most worried about is the Andrei Orlofski fight. I really really like that guy but seems like he's been having a bad run of luck. And this guy he's fighting is 10-0 and a crazy mo-fo.

Then I'm probably wrong on Koscheck, but I friggin hate that guy and always hope he loses. So I vote against him no matter what, haha.

I'm also not digging Diego Sanchez, but not stupid enough to vote against him :) He's a great fighter. Just that mad dog look he gives the fighters before he attacks reminds me of a hyperventillating chiawawa (sorry no spell check).

Let's get it on!

UFC

Rank #136

I was most suprised they didn't even show the orlofski fight. I guess he's not significant anymore :(

Also surprising was the Silvia getting a rear naked choke. I was expecting a pound out TKO. But he is a BJJ so I should not be surprised.

*looks around* There I go talking to myself again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow this forum is super busy! It's kinda cool having the forum all to yourself. Anyways UFC is this weekend again. Here is my pics. Not super excited about this one though. Buncha "b" list fighters if ya ask me. The cool thing about competing with yourself though is you always win. Woot!

UFC

Alright, get your card ready for this weekend, aught to be a good showing!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

LOL 4 months of nothing... And now when I'm happy this post drops of the first, you revive it?

I always vote anyways though. Here are my pics for this week. The only one I'm really going out on a limb for is lesner. He SUBD sucks bad but I think he should fare well against the crazy horse if he can drop down below the weight limit to qualify. On the pre-show I watched he's training at 300-290lbs. So that's my big worry for him. Hopefully he'll drop down to this size (pic) and be good to go.

UFC

Lesners weight won't be an issue, he will be just fine. I hope that it is a good fight between the crazy horse and lesner, I hate to see hearing loose and continue a downward spiral but hell Lesnars a freek! I made my selections and I will get them posted on here before the fights, I scrolled past yours to not have any influence but it should be for a good card! How about those WEC fights the other night, pretty good main event with Condiut defending the belt.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

bah you can look at my picks. I don't see how it would give you ANY advantage whatsoever. In fact my favortie part is when people disagree with me. I'm sure we both agree that lesner is going for TKO, no secret there. Not like he has any submissions whatsoever, lol. Besides, when you're freakishly huge and have 3xl gloves, might as well use your assets. Crazy horse has like 60 fights (I dont have stats in front of me) under his belt and lesner has only one with a loss though. So that is why i was thinking he's probably favored to win.

Posts yours and we can compare notes. :)

I haven't watched the WEC fights yet. i have them on DVR but am out of town until FRI to watch. Shhhh

I swear I'm gonna let this thread die, really. LOL

Ranked 146 out of 19,568

Randy Couture FTW!

No way Brock is super strong and unbeatable.

STFU Noob!

OMG no way Randy is going to beat him like a red headed stepchild. He's got no skills yet.

I disagree, he's 45 now. That's too old to compete in ANY professional sport. Randy needs to retire and just train protege's all day and rank in the bucks.

Whatever, Brock is going to be good someday, but ya can't go up against a legend right off the bat. It's too early yo!

Ya but either way you win o mighty cricket, no one will even challenge you, so your victory is assured. Sure some have said (like 10 times) they will compete. But lets face it, they are skeerrrddy kats and will not dare challenge you.

I know I know, it's intimidating going against the mighty cricket. I can understand the fear they must feel. We must pity them and not get angry. This is an outdoor website after all. Most of the people on here don't even own a television. Give them time and practice patience.

Bout / Your Choice Method Round Minute
    MAIN EVENT
    Randy Couture v. Brock Lesnar
    Winner: Randy Couture Submission (Choke) 2 2
    Alvin Robinson v. Mark Bocek
    Winner: Alvin Robinson Knock Out 1 2
    Dustin Hazelett v. Tamdan McCrory
    Winner: Tamdan McCrory Submission (Choke) 1 3
    Kenny Florian v. Joe Stevenson
    Winner: Kenny Florian Unanimous Decision 3 5
    Amir Sadollah v. Nick Catone
    Winner: Nick Catone Technical Knock Out 2 3