Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tannerite vs Old Camper - VIDEO & PHOTOS

I have a couple of cases of the stuff. Bought it direct from Daniel Tanner himself out of Oregon. It is cool to shoot, but even cooler to find stuff to blow up with it. Keep posted the next couple of weeks for a documented destruction of an old camper via tannerite.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Last edited by Sombeech; 04-14-2010 at 09:35 AM.

I would have edited out the girlish laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    I would have edited out the girlish laughing.

Had to be there. The laughing could not be helped. Sorry I sound like a girl. As for editing... I couldn't even post the damn thing on here without the help of Jumar. Editing video: way over my head.

P.S - that was only a 2 liter bottle of the stuff. Keep posted for a full gallon jug o' tanny.

More pics fo the destruction...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus
    P.S - that was only a 2 liter bottle of the stuff. Keep posted for a full gallon jug o' tanny.
    BRING IT!

They send the stuff to you in 1/2 pound bottles and 1 lb. bottles. It took 4 of the 1lb bottles to fill up a 2 liter bottle. Next one will be around nine bottles of the 1lbers in a gallon jug unless I can find a bigger container.

Awesome! How much does this stuff cost?

It is 80 bucks for a case. You can order it in a case of 1/2 lbers of 20 bottles or a case of 10 1 lbers. The two liter bottle took 4 of the 1 lbers. Worth every penny

Very cool can't wait till this summer so I can get into the ranch and try some of that myself.
    shoot straight, cast far, and hike all day.

Where was that at? Looks like somewhere near Five Mile Pass?

Looks like fun. Probably a bitch to clean up though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Looks like fun. Probably a bitch to clean up though, right?
    1 match does the trick nicely. Watch for that video too....

The wheels are still attached to the camper as well as the 5th wheel hitch just in case the owner decides to come reclaim it. Although I have no clue why he would "store" it clear out in the middle of the west desert. Either way, it is in need of some serious rennovation. We went ahead and took the inititative and gutted it out.

Although I have no clue why he would "store" it clear out in the middle of the west desert.
    I'd love to see his face when he pulls up carrying his cooler to the trailer for a weekend.

The wheels are still attached to the camper as well as the 5th wheel hitch just in case the owner decides to come reclaim it. Although I have no clue why he would "store" it clear out in the middle of the west desert. Either way, it is in need of some serious rennovation. We went ahead and took the inititative and gutted it out.
    So you blew up a camper that you didn't own, in the middle of the desert, and failed to clean up any part of the mess?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    So you blew up a camper that you didn't own, in the middle of the desert, and failed to clean up any part of the mess?
    You're missing the point... It was TANNERITE!!!

Check this out: