Thread: My absolutely SWEET new rifle

My absolutely SWEET new rifle

after waiting for a few $$ deals to come through I aquired a most beautiful rifle. Say hello to my Henry Golden Boy .357/38 special !!!
    I am SO stoked!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Very nice! When you are ready we will have to load some shooters for that rig. Good work

Wow that is one good looking gun greyhair, you will have to post a video of you shooting it. Nice pick up, I am still waiting for the weather to clear to head up your way and ride your trails. Untill then I hope you have a good time shooting.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Very Nice, let us know how it shoots.

Those Henrys are great. I had never shot one before, but after the first time shooting a .22, I went and got one. They have such smooth actions and I love that they hold 16 shells in a tube.

I'd love to have a .44 Big Boy one day.
    Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's round metal hat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefAutoParts
    Those Henrys are great. I had never shot one before, but after the first time shooting a .22, I went and got one. They have such smooth actions and I love that they hold 16 shells in a tube.

I'd love to have a .44 Big Boy one day.
    I came SO close to getting the .44 but the .357 is just right for me...and 10 rounds no problem. If it wasnt so cold Id have already shot the thing...BRRRR!

Don't shoot your eye out with that thing! I have always like the looks of the lever action rifles.
    The man thong is wrong.

Nice! I have an affinity for lever-actions. I have a Model 94 in .44 Mag and a Marlin 1895 in 45-70 Govt. Now I guess I better add a Henry to even out the mix.
    Never pistol whip someone with your gun...that could mar the finish.

Love the weapon, vintage octagon barrel, its beautiful. I too am a Lever action fanatic, I have a BLR 243 and have killed to bull elk with an old Savage Lever action .243. Nice Job!
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Well I took the family out to the range saturday....dont be mad, none of the camera phones or reg cameras were working BUT, between all of our new armament I think we had a couple 1000 rounds to put out & test with. My wife shot her new pink cricket .22 - she's stoked! she wants another gun, AND a bunny permit! & we had two of our boys with and their new .22s, and with my waltherppks 9mm and YES, my new rifle we had a BALL blowing the shit out of targets & tree stumps we brought along. I am so impressed with the Henry! I just put about 70 .357 rounds through it this time. It's a dead accurate shot! ....Oh, we brought apples too...needed small targets...the boys are too good of shots to just use the regular stuff, besides the range frowns on shooting stuff like clay pots I'll have to go again and take some photos
    ........now Im looking at a Henry .22mag -
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good ol' crickett.
    If I had a daughter, I'd get her a pink one too.

I like the pink cricket, that is great. Wade don't lie I know it is yours!!!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    I like the pink cricket, that is great. Wade don't lie I know it is yours!!!
    it's so small I can't hold it up to my chest and fire...have to hold it like a pistol, besides,, my wife won't let me shoot it - much. She's very possesive

Nice rifles ! The cricket color options are what made me become interested in building up my ruger 10/22. You should check out rimfirecentral.com. Becareful though it is addicting, you can drop over a 1000.00 into customizing your .22. The only thing stock on mine now is the receiver housing and the accuracy is incrediable.