Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new snow.....

new snow.....

My commute is normally 20-25min and today it was 1hr 45min....
    I am also missing my first powder day of the year, jacked up my ankle again and the Dr. says to stay off it for at least one more week.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Working from home today. Whew! Dodged the nasty commute bullet.

8min my ass.....

On dang! This was a pretty good storm. I was out at about 11 today and not much had been plowed. State street was a mess.

Dang... I got 24" in the driveway. Backed the truck out of the garage and opened the doors. The doors were pushing snow!!! And I have a big manly Dodge Ram 4x4 truck, not one of those little kiss-ass gay foreign want-a-be trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    And I have a big manly Dodge Ram 4x4 truck, not one of those little kiss-ass gay foreign want-a-be trucks.
    Yea, OK...But the question is; Did the Dodge try and kill you
    I too have a manly Dodge; 3500 4x4 CTD and it hasn't tried to kill me yet And the Greenie's are not going to like your comment or this one

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    And I have a big manly Dodge Ram 4x4 truck, not one of those little kiss-ass gay foreign want-a-be trucks.
    Yea, OK...But the question is; Did the Dodge try and kill you
    I too have a manly Dodge; 3500 4x4 CTD and it hasn't tried to kill me yet And the Greenie's are not going to like your comment or this one

S'OK...when Ice says it, it's almost never a serious comment. Besides, we greenies take comfort in the fact that you big manly full sized truck drivers get anally violated every time you go to the gas station...which is often!

Still not one single flake has fallen down here in SE Utah.....yet! Mostly blue skies and warmer, but I get the feeling tomorrow will be a different story.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

As long as you don't NEED it to feel manly. . .

Our news showed video of SLC and a guy running the blower into a foot or so of white stuff. I'd love to be there right now, to go up to alta as soon as the road was plowed.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Yep.... got close to a foot of pow-pow at my place. I'm beat from shovelling it all, too. Can't complaint, though. My neighbor let me borrow his snowblower when I was about half way finished. I want one now... just can't afford one.

We NEED the moisture, and this winter has been great compared to last year. I hope it keeps coming - Bring it!
    "All roads, all codes!"

Re: new snow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    I am also missing my first powder day of the year, jacked up my ankle again and the Dr. says to stay off it for at least one more week.
    I walked a block to work today, yeah, i got snowed on but this is where I look like a genius for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman70
    We NEED the moisture, and this winter has been great compared to last year. I hope it keeps coming - Bring it!
    Your order is on the way. . .

That means more diabolical commutes on the docket this week too.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman70
    Your order is on the way. . .

That means more diabolical commutes on the docket this week too.
    I might drive a block one day this week if I don't feel like getting snow in my eye or ear.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I walked a block to work today, yeah, i got snowed on but this is where I look like a genius for a day.
    Hammer, we already knew that your were a genius.

Hammer, we already knew that your were a genius.
    I'm just really trying to drive the point home... I was actually thinking that Heather and Joe might live in my building but I think they may have moved. I remember them saying something about Broadway Tower but that was awhile ago. It does rule for me to live Downtown but that's just because most of my world is within a 2 block radius.

It does rule for me to live Downtown but that's just because most of my world is within a 2 block radius.
    with all the whores to keep busy....

Whoah! My dillio says it's 7 outside.

I think Beech and I have it the best, we just stayed home and celebrated the holiday. And yes, thank goodness for my bad ass snow blower, I ended up shoveling all my neighbors yards though...

I love these huge ass storms, that's what sick days are for

Snowblowers are great!

Whoah! My dillio says it's 7 outside.

WoW!! Your dillio can do that?! Is it an implant?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.