Thread: 9 PHRASES WOMEN USE

9 PHRASES WOMEN USE

1. Fine:
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes:
    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing:
    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1 above).

4. Go Ahead:
    This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh:
    This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
    (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay:
    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks:
    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever:
    Is a women's way of saying F@!# YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it:
    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Those are actually pretty accurate with my wife
    The man thong is wrong.

That's an honest list, I'd say........................

Here's one I received via e-mail the other day, and it's worth sharing!

When girls don't put out!

This was written by a guy ... it's pretty damn smart.

Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
    dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.
    "All roads, all codes!"

Bogley BigShot

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    It's not that funny

10) Shit, my husband's home early.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    It's not that funny

Oh it definatley that funny, I am going to remember that one. If you see my obituary you will know what happened.

That list is fun and everything, but it leads you down the road of thinking that you have women figured out, I'd be surprised if that was the case.

Hell, I can't figure women out, and I have the Hazardous Material Data Sheet-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bogley BigShot

Bogley BigShot

Re: 9 PHRASES WOMEN USE

1. Fine:
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes:
    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing:
    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1 above).

4. Go Ahead:
    This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh:
    This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
    (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay:
    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks:
    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever:
    Is a women's way of saying F@!# YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it:
    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

Having Woman problems Ice?

Nope!!! Never had a woman problem since the day I might my hot young stripper wife.

Bogley BigShot

Nope!!! Never had a woman problem since the day I might my hot young stripper wife.

Really? Freudian Slip?

Might? Yours or Hers
    The power, force, or influence held by a person or group.
    Physical strength.
    Strength or ability to do something. See synonyms at strength. See Regional Note at powerful.

might = met

Not a Freudian Slip.... My post reads like someone eating a muffin talks..... therefore I must have been eating muffins.