Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanging Rubber Testicles on Hitches - Illegal!

Hanging Rubber Testicles on Hitches - Illegal!

Good thing I kept my receipt.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080116/...iler_testicles

RICHMOND, Va. - It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.

Under his measure, displaying the ornamentation on a motor vehicle would be a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $250.

He said the idea came from a constituent whose young daughter spotted an example of the trail hitch adornment and asked her father to explain it.

"'I didn't know what to tell her,'" Spruill said the constituent told him before Spruill vowed to stop such displays.

"I said, 'Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it,'" he said.

The Virginia General Assembly has some experience with offbeat bills. Three years ago, it drew widespread attention with an unsuccessful effort to outlaw baggy pants worn so low they expose underwear.

Spruill, 61, said the indignity of the "droopy drawers" debate wouldn't deter him. He said he won't hesitate to bring a set of $24.95 trailer testicles with him for a legislative show-and-tell.

"I'm going to do it," Spruill told a handful of reporters after Tuesday's House session adjourned. "I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Hanging Rubber Testicles on Hitches - Illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.
    "I'm sorry officer but it's not my fault. I ran into the car in front of me because I was staring at the fake testicles."

I'm calling BS. Lots of things on cars are way more distracting than a set of nads. I've seen barbies, buzz lighyears, hands dangling from the trunk, etc, etc. He should just admit he's a prude and tell his daughter its a sensor on the truck so he knows how deep the mud is, haha.

While he's at it, go for a law that fines people who walk their dogs who have big balls. I get insecure seeing those baseball size pitbull nads and feel like less of man.

As a native Virginian, let me apologize for the behavior of my countrymen. We are clearly out of our minds.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

I'm all for it, prude or not...testicles on your truck?

http://www.bumpernuts.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

-- Wm Blake

Does this mean the hybrids get a vagina?

Wonder if I can still let mine hang out the window?
    I'm not in Utah, but I like Utah, really..

I always thought that looked white trash.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    You think? Really?

I'd cover my truck with "GIT-R-DONE" stickers before I'd go for dangling styrene testes from my drop hitch.

-- Wm Blake

11. Likes Wasatch Rebel liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Yeah... the high brow crowd all have the chick on the mud flaps thing working...

13. Likes Wasatch Rebel liked this post
    Yeah, I think a big set of balls hanging off the hitch is crass as f*#$. Wouldn't outlaw it though.

Same with all the Calvin pissing stickers. You really gotta be that freakin' rude? Sure, funny, hahaha. You drive a Ford? Hahaha, I'd piss all over it! Here's what I think of (by implication) you!

The mud flap chicks show a bit of poor taste, but it's not like they're in a "Smell the Glove" (for all you Spinal Tap fans...) pose, or anything, so I guess they could be a little more objectifying.

It seems that "rude" and "crass" are good things these days. People forget that kids are on the road too. But hey, free country... Just have to teach the kids that the losers in those vehicles aren't worth wasting your time on, perhaps.

15. Likes Wasatch Rebel liked this post
    Then there's this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

-- Wm Blake

Balls on a truck is pretty low-class anyway. IMHO! So's the "dickmobile".

Definitely tasteless and it would never appear on one of my rides, but if I saw one on the road, I'd most likely laugh.

Doesn't mean I'd want to hang out with the driver though.

Whatever, it's just weird stuff that people do. No need to give it any more attention than it already has.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    The Dickmobile is more than that. It is a benchmark for tastelessness. It could be used by the Department of Weights & Measures to determine levels of tastlessness.

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    The Dickmobile is more than that. It is a benchmark for tastelessness. It could be used by the Department of Weights & Measures to determine levels of tastlessness.

I think it helps identify the driver. If the testicles are in the back the a$$ is in front.

Comin' from behind

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma
    I think it helps identify the driver. If the testicles are in the back the a$$ is in front.

Ah hahahahahaha, I'm gonna be recycling that one!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Comin' from behind

Does this pic remind anyone of the Ambigously Gay Duo sketches on Saturday Night Live and their car?