Thread: Canyoneering with the Family

Canyoneering with the Family

Canyoneering with the Family
    A Family that Plays Together...

By Se

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I can't wait until my kids are a little older. My wife wont let me take my 6 year old daughter yet.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    My wife wont let me take my 6 year old daughter yet.
    Have you taken the family through Little Wild Horse yet? if not, put it at the top of the list.

My daughters went through Leprechaun when they were 5. Not really much more difficult then LWH except for one short rappel, which I just lower the kids down. It's pretty easy with anther competent adult along.

Maybe we should plan a uutah/bogley family canyoneering trip this spring... maybe just some of the easy/fun North Wash stuff. Kids are super easy to canyoneer with if other kids are along on the trip and it's not a long day.

They have been in LWH. We also did Crack canyon almost to the end and then back up when we reached the 20ft dryfall near the bottom. I was thinking more technical canyons.
    A Bogley family trip would be awesome! Except I have a 5 month old and 18 month old still that we would have to carry in backpacks. Mabey I could leave them with grandparents and take the 2 older ones. That gets me so excited for Spring!
    I wanted to do Peekaboo, Spooky, and Little death hollow with them this year to, I am a little worried about bringing my dog through those slots, she did great in Crack though.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Maybe we should plan a uutah/bogley family canyoneering trip this spring... maybe just some of the easy/fun North Wash stuff.
    I'd be up for that.

The wifey and I are already planning on taking our kids though Moonshine this spring. We did it two years ago in April without our kids, but they're finally both old enough (4.5 and 7 years old) to handle something like that now.