Thread: Good Morning

Good Morning

I had another good morning today. This time the asshats did not steal anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You're pretty popular with the local hooligans...time to get a closed circuit camera.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yup, time to do something fo sho.

That sucks Do you have any problems with the youths in your neighborhood? Anybody else get vandalized last night?

When I was young I lived in an apartment in a bad neighborhood and my car kept getting broken into.... to solve the problem I emptied the car of everything, not a scrap of paper in the glove box or console and started leaving the car unlocked..... never had anther problem other then I would occasionally come out and the doors of my car would be left open..... after about one month that also stopped.

I'm sure it was always the same group breaking into cars, once they learned I would keep nothing of value in my car all my problems stopped.

Good luck with this, it sucks when people steal your stuff.

Unfortunately the whole street is pretty dark so aside from putting up flood lights with a motion detector, a camera system would not do me much good. I am pretty sure there is one group that causes all the vandalism on the street. The number of broken windows, cars egged, cars with shaving cream or whatever else is a lot higher than anywhere else I have lived. I would love to catch these bastards in the act.

Try anti-personnel mines.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

That sucks, I'd say it time to get a 9mm and scare the Sh_t out of someone..

Hey, at least they left your fake money.

No, nothing pisses me off more than getting jacked. What kind of a ridiculous coward does it take to go car hopping?

I hope you catch one of the little bastards and give'em the bat a couple times.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

If you know who they might be, make some attacks to their property Sounds good But

That sucks man! I had my car broken in to a couple of years ago and they stole my stereo. The 300 dollar stereo was not nearly as bad as the comfort they stole from me. I have honestly never gotten over that feeling, and I totally know what you are going through.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5